The Innokin "Sceptre" MTL / DL POD MOD . . .Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I honestly do not understand what the rush is, especially given that it is something that in reality is a gift from Innokin that you were randomly pick to receive.

Matter of fact, I have been just as lucky to have won a few "Giveaway" contest by Innokin over the years and they have never ever failed to send the prize they offered. It can take a couple of weeks or more depending on where it is being sent from - can be China or USA.

Also, as stated previously, there are currently 2 different national holidays in China from October 1 - 8 (many places are closed up by the Government because of them )

So while it may take a little longer for Innokin to send these out - be patient you will get your gift.

Sorry but not in a rush for it,
I was just telling the others like Katya etc., she mentioned she hasn't received her Sceptre yet, also,
& that an email was sent to me 4 days ago by Innokin, saying it was shipped,
but it wasn't cause DHL has no such package, now do u understand ?
Why would they tell me it was shipped & it wasn't,
I have to track my packages to make sure I'm home because of the neighborhood it is not a safe one to keep anything sitting on ur porch, especially an un-opened package !
Geeezzz !!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I was just telling the others like Katya etc., she mentioned she hasn't received her Sceptre yet,

Um. I bought a Sceptre from Sourcemore and it's on its way. That was the one I was talking about.
that an email was sent to me 4 days ago by Innokin, saying it was shipped,
but it wasn't cause DHL has no such package, now do u understand ?

Um. It was shipped. I received the same email--when you go to DHL tracking you'll see that the label has been created. That means that the item has been shipped by Innokin. The next step is DHL--they need to pick it up.

"Monday, September 28, 2020 Location Time Piece
1 Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA 14:07"
Why would they tell me it was shipped & it wasn't,

It was shipped.
I have to track my packages to make sure I'm home because of the neighborhood it is not a safe one to keep anything sitting on ur porch, especially an un-opened package !
Geeezzz !!

How is that Innokin's fault/problem? ;)

Honestly, just be happy that you won.

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: gerrymi

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Um. I bought a Sceptre from Sourcemore and it's on its way. That was the one I was talking about.

Um. It was shipped. I received the same email--when you go to DHL tracking you'll see that the label has been created. That means that the item has been shipped by Innokin. The next step is DHL--they need to pick it up.

"Monday, September 28, 2020 Location Time Piece
1 Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA 14:07"

It was shipped.

How is that Innokin's fault/problem? Maybe you shouldn't have entered the contest in the first place if this is such a big problem. ;)

Honestly, just be happy that you won.
Sorry but didn't say it was their hmmmm problem, I'm just going by the email that was sent & what DHL & all are telling me ! Geeeezzz !

Reactions: DavidOck

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Sorry but didn't say it was their hmmmm problem, I'm just going by the email that was sent & what DHL & all are telling me ! Geeeezzz !

The email they sent told you that your package has been shipped and it has been shipped. The label has been created. Calling DHL is a waste of time--they can only tell you what the tracking shows. And the tracking shows that the label has been created. Now DHL needs to pick it up and scan it to show any further progress. It takes time. We're still in the midst of global pandemic. Fewer planes are flying, fewer people are working, and there's a holiday in China.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Actually Katya , DHL is normally pretty fast. I get several packages via DHL for reviews and normally once I get tracking, the package arrives from China in less than a week. However, with the holiday going on, it is very likely things will be delayed especially if the package didn’t make it out of China before the holiday started.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Actually Katya , DHL is normally pretty fast. I get several packages via DHL for reviews and normally once I get tracking, the package arrives from China in less than a week. However, with the holiday going on, it is very likely things will be delayed especially if the package didn’t make it out of China before the holiday started.

I know. But it's 2020. ;) We're all in the same boat. It's a gift. We'll get it, eventually. I hope. :D

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I know. But it's 2020. ;) We're all in the same boat. It's a gift. We'll get it, eventually. I hope. :D

I know. I just wanted to point out how fast DHL delivery is. I got tracking on some review stuff Tuesday that was shipped from China via DHL and I received it today.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I just wanted to point out how fast DHL delivery is.

Apparently not always. It took them a week to pick up a shipment from Innokin. :facepalm:

@vicsch --with any luck, you should have your Sceptre by Friday, at least according to my tracking. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Apparently not always. It took them a week to pick up a shipment from Innokin. :facepalm:

@vicsch --with any luck, you should have your Sceptre by Friday, at least according to my tracking. :)

Is DHL working there during the holiday?

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Still waiting for the Scepter also, 4 days ago I received an email from Innokin saying it has been shipped, so I called DHL & they said they have the labels but no package from Innokin, I've been trying to track it so I'll be home & nothing from Innokin has been shipped ! Its suppose to be coming from China ohhhhh-geeezzz-us !!
    Mine shipped UPS: Hong Kong to Spain via Anchorage, Louisville, Philadelphia and then to Germany. From Germany to Barcelona and finally to Palma. 8 days total.
    Capture.JPG

Cheers
    I

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    "Bringing the world closer to you ~ DHL" but not on holidays, lol

Well, I just got my package--DHL picked it up in China on Monday, on my porch today (Thursday). Must be some kind of a record. Three days door to door. :lol:

Got my Sceptre, an Innokin hat and a t-shirt. :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Well, I just got my package--DHL picked it up in China on Monday, on my porch today (Thursday). Must be some kind of a record. Three days door to door. :lol:

Got my Sceptre, an Innokin hat and a t-shirt. :D

Same here - Once again, I am very pleased how beautiful it is . . . However, I do have one problem - the t-shirt is way too small for "Me", can't even wear it as a "night" shirt (anyway I'll find it a good home) . . . OH - Such is life of an BIG Old Man . . . The best thing is the Sceptre is a perfect fit for "Me" . . . :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just Sayin' . . . :2cool:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    It's a very nice device, I agree. I like mine a lot. Just still monitoring it for potential leaks. I hate leaks, did I mention that? ;)

I hate leaking devices too - I bought a Mulus and loved the vape it gave - but it leaked with both types of coil it took, and is now in Vape Heaven via the rubbish chute.

On the other hand I have used my first Sceptre for five weeks now; its still on the 1.2 coil it came with and there's no leaking and not even a hint of condensation.

The second one which I've had for over a week now is as good ... but the coil it came with fitted was evil. I primed it filled it and left it for a couple of hours but though it produced plenty of vapour it tasted like dry hits whatever I did with it. I changed coils and since then it's been grand.

When I'm not doing things like working on the house upgrades or gardening these two Sceptres are my "go to" vapes.

This written by a long term Nautilus Mini and Innokin Zenith user!

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I hate leaking devices too - I bought a Mulus and loved the vape it gave - but it leaked with both types of coil it took, and is now in Vape Heaven via the rubbish chute.

I'm new to pods. I have a Minifit (which never leaked) and then I won two (don't ask ;)) Vinci X and they both leak occasionally, or seep, ooze, or whatever. I've been using my first Sceptre since Monday and so far so good, but I still take the pod off the mod at night. Just in case.
    The second one which I've had for over a week now is as good ... but the coil it came with fitted was evil. I primed it filled it and left it for a couple of hours but though it produced plant of vapour it tasted like dry hits whatever I did with it. I changed coils and since then it's been grand.

Interesting. The same thing happened to me with my first Zenith tank. The included coil was a disaster and I almost gave up on the tank I was so disappointed. But I changed the coil and I've been in vaping heaven with my Zeniths and Zlides ever since.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    IMHO Innokin do make great coils; it must be 18 months to two years since I bought my first Zenith and the coil fitted in the Sceptre was the only duff one of theirs I've ever experienced.

I'd guess with the number they must produce the odd bad one will slip through.

If I hadn't read Uncle's original review though, I might have just given up at the start had the second Sceptre been my first as the original one was purely an impulse buy.

My first was the black with red snakeskin effect, the second, a black and grey one, is in use as I type and there will be a couple more, so sold on this device am I.

Sceptre.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread