The "JBox" Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Paris-Fr
No news and no answer to request for update, just know than Jason don't want to look too much his computer as he said he receive too much spam with hate mail from people not involved.
Not a good excuse as tomorrow it will be 2 weeks than we received the general update, just hope than people ordered in august will get something at the end of the month.
For people ordered later i don't expect as soon as i remember processing is "very" long at the end with cure time.
But that is my feeling and don't know if Jason work on 1 JBox or 3 or 10...
The list from http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...cussion/364181-jbox-issue-53.html#post8290334
Have a good sunday all.

mikejm

Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
Photo_00017.jpg

Success! My ghetto Box works!

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
This is the week, if we don't see JBox's this week, I'm calling B.S..

There's 2 reasons for no updates in 2 weeks, either he just doesn't care to update us, besides hes hard at work on our JBoxs, and it would take away from that effort. Or there's nothing to update, he got our money, spent it, and has no intention of ever making this right.

If I don't receive something this week, update, JBox, something, I'm going to start taking legal action.

And when I say update, I want pictures. No more words, you can't believe the words of a liar.

MrStefano

Oct 1, 2012
Kbh
Welcome to the club buddy! You must be one of the last ones to have been able to place an order 'cause if you didn't know the site isn't taking any more orders. Keep us posted with your PayPal dispute!

I will keep you guys updated with the paypal thing.

And I sincerely hope everyone involved in this, get what they have payed for, with there hard earned money. Or at least get a refund.

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
I 100% agree with photographic proof. Just a group shot of a couple mods in the works would suffice. I'm sure we all kinda remember what our Jboxes look like. So if it was a group shot someone would be able to confirm that theirs is in there.

He's still got until Friday for me, or else I send a mass message to everyone of his family members. :-x

If I don't receive something this week, update, JBox, something, I'm going to start taking legal action.
And when I say update, I want pictures. No more words, you can't believe the words of a liar.

CyberDj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Budapest
I bought so far three RBAs just as they would look great on my JBox. Was I dreaming of ever getting one? I almost bought another but managed to stop as first I want the JB in my hand. Am I optimistic?

I have a Macaveli. Yesterday I had a question to Mac so I sent him a pm. Guys, it took him 30 minutes to answer!!! And it was out of usual business hours. He is working very hard on his new mod plus he has his full time job...

Jasen has 27 unsatisfied customers (as he stated if I remember correctly) and sending them a mail one by one would not take more, than 30 minutes. Even if he is working hard and is a singel parent after the kids go to sleep he could spare that half an hour to communicate with us.

If he wants to do anything in the vaping community in the future or at least get back a part of his former credibility now after he decided to complete the deliveries he should treat us like his gods. Well we all know he does not which can be due to a very very bad business personality or simply he still has not started to create what we wait for.

Honestly I dont count days anymore. I just wish I was rather out somewhere on that hot August night when I got exited by his immediate reply on my questions before ordering...

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
I've thought that exact same thing since the beginning. Yeah it sucks to have to sacrifice some sleep. But if you're a stand up guy that cares about making his "customers" happy you'll gladly lose some sleep over it.

Even if he is working hard and is a singel parent after the kids go to sleep he could spare that half an hour to communicate with us.

mikejm

Moved On
Dec 5, 2012
United States
I built a mod for myself in just the last few bumps of this thread. This is getting ridiculous, these things are not that complicated. You connect that DNA board to a switch, and a connector and that's about it. Other than the fancy shmancy housing these things are simple to build. He would be making a hefty profit off you guys by just not ripping you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread