• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

cesande

Sep 15, 2009
I am completely happy with the HV juice that NHaler sells.

Question for anyone who uses the JB since the NHaler juice is pretty thick.

Has anyone used it with success in the JB?

Love this concept and will most likely order one as this is the only self feed PV I have come across.. Just wonder how the built in feed tube and atty handle the thicker HV juice.

Thanks
ces

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I took the plunge and ordered my juice box 4 days ago. Why?

I am tired of constantly have to change out my carts so they don't get hot or burn up. I just want a device i can load up and puff and puff and puff and puff and puff.

Im hoping the Juice box will fix this problem for me but i do have a couple of concerns and would like to hear from those that have a juice box and HV Mods.

I started vaping with a VK. Im very thankful for them because they got me off analogs but it was quickly getting old. Having to suck so hard on that thing to get a decent TH finally led me to purchase a SB. Yes (I use 36mg carts) so i cant move up to get a better TH. Now the SB has cured my need for a TH because if gives me all i want. But again i run into the same problem with the SB in that i can only take 2 hits off of it and then i have to change out the cart. I use the SB at 6V.

My question is for those that have vaped at both 3.7v and 6V. The juice box is a 3.7V mod. While i know its going to satisfy me in not having to change out carts my concern is whether its going to still give me a good TH. Pulled out my 3.7V VK's after using my SB at 6V and there is no way i could ever go back to using those. They just dont cut the mustard after using my SB at 6V.

Do you think this might happen with the juice box?

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Jebey...couple things...

First...two hits and change cart ?!?!? You are not doing something right:confused: Are you using the stock cart filler or one of the many cart mods? The white foam works pretty good for me at standard voltage. For 6V, the staw mod works nicely because it lets lots of juice flow. I prefer to drip when vaping at 6V, because most cart fillers will burn a little at the higher temps and give a slight plastic taste. Even when dipping I would expect to put in 2-3 drops and get 10 good hits.

Second... You don't have to vape 6V in the SB. Get a high capacity 3.7V 18650 battery (you will need one for your JB anyway), and try that in your SB.
Many think that because the 18650 is still 3.7V like their stock batteries, it's going to vape the same. Not so. Vaping 3.7V on a 2400-3000mAh battery is worlds apart from vaping stock batteries at 3.7V...trust me.
I don't have a SB, but I have several Chucks and there is no comparison between a stock battery and a high capacity 'big battery' in my Chucks. Even with my little chuck with a 900mAh battery the hit is way bigger than a tiny ~200mAh 510 battery.

When you order your batts and charger for the JB, you will probably get them within 3-4 days (if you order in US). So you will be able to try them out in your SB while waiting for the JB.

Last edited:

awf40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kansas
I order mine on the 7... Looking forward to trying this out... I do have a ? though. When I ordered it I also ordered the vg juice to try it out in the JB.. I have never used vg juice & do notice how much thicker it is.. Just using this will be okay with the attie in the JB.. Is it okay to use a thicker juice?

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I order mine on the 7... Looking forward to trying this out... I do have a ? though. When I ordered it I also ordered the vg juice to try it out in the JB.. I have never used vg juice & do notice how much thicker it is.. Just using this will be okay with the attie in the JB.. Is it okay to use a thicker juice?

It's made for VG. I'm told it will do PG, but VG is the preference.

And I've been informed the JB2 comes with at least one 10ml bottle. C'mon, decreased manufacturing times....

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Carlos gave me this email address for anyone having any questions about their order of The Juice Box.

He is working on these things like a rabid wolf, trying to get them out to you guys.

Any questions...please email Carlos at :

JuiceBoxMod@hotmail.com

Thanks !!

Last edited:

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Carlos gave me this email address for anyone having any questions about their order of The Juice Box.

He is working on these things like a rabid wolf, trying to get them out to you guys.

Any questions...please email Carlos at :

JuiceBoxMod@hotmail.com

Thanks !!

I think i can speak for alot of us when i say that:

1. I ordered the Juice box fully knowing there was a 6/7 week waiting period. Im ok with that and i think that most of us are but....

2. Keep us informed. We dont have to know the exact specifics but even a morsel of information every now and then would be great.

3. I noticed that the counter on the juice box for availability has been reset to accept 99 more orders. Great ! Obviously some type of progress is going on that Carlos is comfortable accepting more orders.

4. All i really ask for is a general update on the orders in general. Something along the lines of "cranked out 5 boxes today guys, if i can keep this up then order/wait time will drop to 5/6 weeks. Or something along the lines of I have had 153 orders for the juice box....currently servicing order #123456789 that was placed on December 5th.

Anything like that will give us a general idea of when to expect our product and probably reduce the amount of e-mails that Carlos is receiving thereby giving him more time to crank out those lovely Juice boxes.

Thanks for listening.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Poor Carlos lol A victim of his own success - Im still gonna WAIT to order mine - I don't wanna give the poor guy a stroke working like 'a rabid wolf' (haha clumsy that was funny :lol:)
I hope he has time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labors, I really do - a hobby went into a business and there goes that free time.
Good luck to ya Carlos man, I'll wait til you get the old production line going a bit without killin you beofre I even THINK of ordering and making your life worse.
I guess you caught everyone's imagination with your invention :)

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
He really does understand all the questions, concerns about the wait. It weighs heavily on his mind and he is really trying to get them out as fast as he can.

Glad you guys understand...and he really appreciates everyone's patience.

It's overwhelming for him..he never expected this " hobby" as Capt said to just take off like it has..

So..yep..he has help now..he is getting them out faster and working on them. I don't know how many, didnt ask.

When i talk to him it's a rushed minute or two cause he does have another job, family..everything that all of us do.

Just wanted to pass on that email dedicated to anything concerning the juice box.

And, i want him to get them out just as much as you do..cause im trying to order another one...haha..and i promised him i wouldnt until he was caught up.

I'll tell him to check in here..maybe he does already and just cant keep up with it all. I dunno.

I'll let ya'll know if i hear anything else.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
NO, Carlos don't crank them out. We want your best work put into them and are willing to wait for our JB's. Please do not let the pressure, pressure you. You have a great mod and rushing from being pushed too hard is not a good thing. You should take your time and give each and every box your special touch of greatness. WELL, MINE anyways!:)

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
I gotta go with HzG8rGrl on this one. I don't know Carlos, but I'd rather he take his time and take the time off he needs to do his best work and keep from burning out. I can only imagine what it's like to have so many orders staring him in the face and I only hope he gets the help he needs to make it both profitable and enjoyable. He is obviously passionate about this (either that or he got extremely lucky with this design ;)), and I'd hate for him to stop having fun at it.

When I ordered, I knew it would probably be at leat two months before I got mine, and I planned accordingly, as I think most of us waiting did. I was just glad to find this mod and see that it was available for purchase. The waiting may suck, but "this too shall pass." :)

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
I'm surprised that the bulk of this thread hasn't been moved into the e cig suppliers forum, as a separate JuiceBox thread (or a new thread started down there). This has morphed into WAY more than a review thread (I'm a chucklehead, so I recognize a social forum;)). It would be alot easier for someone looking for information to purchase one, to find it down there, especially if the first few threads had basic ordering, product info stuff in them. And also, it would give y'all the opportunity to challenge the most posts per minute standards set by the Saturday nite thread :lol:

BTW, I love my little chucks, but because I drip, and I do VG, I'm going to go on the wait list for a JB for the convenience factor when I'm out and about. Talk about having the best of both worlds!!!

You guys keep on rockin'
<edit> I agree with the previous posts. You accepted the lead time when you bought it.

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I got 3 more on order and will wait...as long as it takes.

How many attys on each one?

snickeringdog.gif

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
He really does understand all the questions, concerns about the wait. It weighs heavily on his mind and he is really trying to get them out as fast as he can.

Glad you guys understand...and he really appreciates everyone's patience.

It's overwhelming for him..he never expected this " hobby" as Capt said to just take off like it has..

So..yep..he has help now..he is getting them out faster and working on them. I don't know how many, didnt ask.

When i talk to him it's a rushed minute or two cause he does have another job, family..everything that all of us do.

Just wanted to pass on that email dedicated to anything concerning the juice box.

And, i want him to get them out just as much as you do..cause im trying to order another one...haha..and i promised him i wouldnt until he was caught up.

I'll tell him to check in here..maybe he does already and just cant keep up with it all. I dunno.

I'll let ya'll know if i hear anything else.

Is it still 6-7 weeks, or could it be sooner? I don't think anyone doubts he's working his ... off, and I know I signed up for 6-7 weeks. I also know people build in a little redundancy when giving a shipping estimate. I would settle for a slightly fuzzy figure, i.e., "Assuming there are no more supply chain issues, an order may ship in possibly five weeks."

I've pestered him a couple of times with PMs about the mod and what it comes with, and I'm not going to do it anymore. Namely, because I don't want to distract him so he can get to my order sooner. :oops:

Also, I'm pretty contented right now with my xhaler (now that I THINK I've got the hang of it) and copper. The wife may forgive me when the JB arrives, but I may have to give her one to placate her.

C'mon clumsy, you can tell us if there's an unofficial revision in shipping times. No one else will have to know....:evil:

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Is it still 6-7 weeks, or could it be sooner? I don't think anyone doubts he's working his ... off, and I know I signed up for 6-7 weeks. I also know people build in a little redundancy when giving a shipping estimate. I would settle for a slightly fuzzy figure, i.e., "Assuming there are no more supply chain issues, an order may ship in possibly five weeks."

I've pestered him a couple of times with PMs about the mod and what it comes with, and I'm not going to do it anymore. Namely, because I don't want to distract him so he can get to my order sooner. :oops:

Also, I'm pretty contented right now with my xhaler (now that I THINK I've got the hang of it) and copper. The wife may forgive me when the JB arrives, but I may have to give her one to placate her.

C'mon clumsy, you can tell us if there's an unofficial revision in shipping times. No one else will have to know....:evil:

I swear I'd tell you if I knew. You wouldnt believe the pm's i get...asking me all these questions....thinking I'm his sister, wife, cousin , dog walker, personal assistant and God know's what else....

Honestly , I don't mind one bit answering the questions about the performance, how much i love the Juice Box..., how it works, anything like that.

I just cannot tell people what I don't know. I try not to pester him when I talk to him...I feel like he's probably under enough stress as it is. Usually i just tell him I hope he's getting some rest..and not to worry about my next one..I can wait until everyone who has been waiting a long time gets theirs.

He really is a sweet kind guy..who is extremely busy right now.

However, on that note...I am his friend....and I refuse to drill him on which order he is currently on, how many he has sent out today, yesterday and how many he will get out tomorrow.

Next time I talk to him, i'm gonna suggest that he comes in here and maybe just puts up a post a few times a week or so to let you guys see how the progress is going.

And..his email address is above if you guys have any questions you wanna ask him.

I hope nobody takes this posting as me being negative..I'm just trying to be honest and tell you that I really don't know the answer to some of the questions.

anyways..enough of my yacking...Love ya guys...and you are gonna be thinking how Sweeeeeeeeeeeet ...when you do get it . :w00t:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I swear I'd tell you if I knew. You wouldnt believe the pm's i get...asking me all these questions....thinking I'm his sister, wife, cousin , dog walker, personal assistant and God know's what else....

poor Clumsy :p

p.s. that dark red is a PITA on the dark version of the site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread