The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good evening Dale, Lori and lurkers :wub:

Winter soccer has officially come to an end. Kiddo’s team was knocked out of the playoffs. :( I’m ok with that. But don’t tell him that. ;)

Dale, that’s great you were able to get home early. Just in time for your show. I hope. Was your post a dup or the show a rerun?

Lori, sometimes you just need that down time. But I totally know what you’re saying. My mojo is missing too lol

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Winter soccer has officially come to an end. Kiddo’s team was knocked out of the playoffs. :( I’m ok with that. But don’t tell him that. ;)

Dale, that’s great you were able to get home early. Just in time for your show. I hope. Was your post a dup or the show a rerun?

Lori, sometimes you just need that down time. But I totally know what you’re saying. My mojo is missing too lol
    Hi Sara , my post was a duplicate :rolleyes: Sometimes I have trouble posting on ECF anymore :facepalm:

Hope the kiddo isn’t too disappointed :(

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

Barbara Bush has passed away, 92 years old. :?:

Later ~~~
    She did. :(

Good evening Sara. :wub:
    Oh, bet he was sad they were eliminated. :( Even if you weren't. ;)

Yep...I definitely keep up with all the necessary to-do's, it's just a lot of the extra stuff I just can't get motivation for.

Well, will say goodnight, and sweet dreams to all. :wub:
    Going to go stitch and try to get to bed a little earlier.
    Have a good rest of the night all. :)

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    McPherson, Kansas
    Evening Lurkers
    upload_2018-4-17_20-32-18.jpeg

surgery went ok this am. Dr removed all known cancer, have follow up/stitches removal in 2 weeks.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    She did. :(

Good evening Sara. :wub:
    Oh, bet he was sad they were eliminated. :( Even if you weren't. ;)

Yep...I definitely keep up with all the necessary to-do's, it's just a lot of the extra stuff I just can't get motivation for.

Well, will say goodnight, and sweet dreams to all. :wub:
    Going to go stitch and try to get to bed a little earlier.
    Have a good rest of the night all. :)
    Good night Lori :wub: I’m right behind you ;)

Evening Lurkers
    View attachment 736775

surgery went ok this am. Dr removed all known cancer, have follow up/stitches removal in 2 weeks.
    Good evening KC, I know you’re glad to have that done and over with.:thumb: Any idea when or if you’ll have a report ? Not sure how they handle skin cancers :unsure:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Joey, OBG and lurkers :wub:

KC, glad your surgery went ok. :nun: Praying for a positive outcome.

Kiddo was very upset with the loss :unsure: He’s so grown up but at times like this you remember he’s still just a kid trying to navigate through his emotions. We continue to encourage him to do his very best and not give up.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Oh my! I forgot to say good night :oops: It’s dads fault :p , he started texting me late last night

Good morning Joey, OBG, Sara, KC and Paul :wub:

Ugh KC a whole week. :facepalm:

Glad you arrived safely Paul, hope your class is good and interesting. _:wub:
    Sure blame the old guy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: LoriP1702

Users who are viewing this thread