images

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning KC and Dale :wub:

Lori, hope you’re feeling a better today.

Dale, you’re off today, right? That will be a nice break after yesterday.

Angel, hope today isn’t as bad as you fear it might be.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Yeah off today, good thing cause I’m tired still.

Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Fortifying myself with coffee...still thinking of spiking it. :p:laugh:

Hope everyone has a nice day!
    Good morning Angel :wub: You’ll make it ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Well hopefully some down time. Any library books left to read?
    Definitely some down time starting now :) Oh yes I’m heavily involved in a book right now :thumb: Never without books ;)

Doc doesn’t know what is wrong with my ear, suspects allergies; if that’s the case I’m doomed :facepalm: He’s going to order ear drops for the swelling and pain. BP is still too high, he doubled that :eek: Lab work required because my thyroid medication is off :facepalm::facepalm:
    Also checking into getting back on medication for high cholesterol since WM has some on their 4 dollar program :thumb: Had to drop that 6 years ago due to cost.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    I knew I should have spiked the coffee this morning! :p:lol:

Day was worse than I anticipated...felt like I was being pulled in 50 different directions at once...my boss has decided that I'm just as insane as she is because I keep coming back to the insanity every day! :laugh:...But the day is done, and I made it through and now I can have an adult beverage! :party:

Dale, hope the ear drops will help...hope it feels better soon:nun:....I hate to think what my blood pressure must be like here lately...I might break the thing if they tried to measure it. :p

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    IT does, will have to get adjusted to this new schedule tho before I will be able to take advantage of the extra time
    Yeah it's always takes some getting used to when things change like that...but once you do, should be nice to have a little bit of the day left to do your own thing. :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yep, New work schedule for me means I have to get up at 4am now
    Ewww sorry :( Hopefully the longer evening will make up for it :unsure: Unless you have to start doing more honey-do’s :facepalm:

I knew I should have spiked the coffee this morning! :p:lol:

Day was worse than I anticipated...felt like I was being pulled in 50 different directions at once...my boss has decided that I'm just as insane as she is because I keep coming back to the insanity every day! :laugh:...But the day is done, and I made it through and now I can have an adult beverage! :party:

Dale, hope the ear drops will help...hope it feels better soon:nun:....I hate to think what my blood pressure must be like here lately...I might break the thing if they tried to measure it. :p
    Sorry your day was worse than anticipated :(

Well no ear drops tonight :rolleyes: but I have a .... load of BP pills now :rolleyes::rolleyes: Hope he didn’t forget about my ear :unsure: DH picked up the medicine, you know how that is :|

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good evening all. :wub:

Angel, we had a gal that used to put Kahlua in her coffee! No lie! :laugh:
    Sorry you have such crazy days! They sound exactly like the days the gal I work with has.

I'm with you Sara, I've thought about it before!:sneaky: :w00t: :lol:

Yep OBG, enough rain to get the grass back growing for sure!

KC hope you like the change in your schedule and can adapt quickly! :)

Dale, so sorry they didn't get it diagnosed yet. :( And so sorry you've got to get different meds and such.
    Hopefully you'll feel better though if they can get it all sorted out.

Well, I'm going to clean up the kitchen and go soak. So ready to veg out on the sofa!!
    Have a good evening if I don't get back. :wub:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Well if the boss would just give in and finally install that margarita machine I keep asking for then I'd have no complaints....although my clients might have a few if she did! :lol::lol::lol:

In the meantime, I'll just sit back and enjoy my adult beverage here at home! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread