The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    ...ehhh, some. If someone could just make it that we could use our OLD system...:cry:
    Dale, that's terrible how expensive meds are!! Hope it gives you some relief!!

There, fixed that for ya. :laugh:
    I think I actually HAVE Kahlua!! :D

Joey, that's wonderful news!!

Good evening all. :wub:
    Rest in peace Ms. Franklin. :nun:

Busy as a bee here today. Need to finish cleaning up the kitchen and go soak.
    Once again, not much to report from here...I've become boring. :laugh:
    Maybe I always was...:unsure: :lol:

OBKB, I'm off.
    I wish they could too so you’d feel better :cry:

Yes I’ll be quite perturbed if this med doesn’t work :glare: Or causes some other problem :rolleyes:

I’ve always been boring :laugh:

Working on figuring out OBKB :unsure:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    At least I did get free lunch today...since I had to be out running errands and had no time to go home for lunch like I usually do, so I called my son and told him I was coming by and to have me a sandwich ready to go...he hooked me up nicely...love me some Arby's! :D

I'm boring too...when I'm not working, I'm too tired to do anything else. :rolleyes::p

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    At least I did get free lunch today...since I had to be out running errands and had no time to go home for lunch like I usually do, so I called my son and told him I was coming by and to have me a sandwich ready to go...he hooked me up nicely...love me some Arby's! :D

I'm boring too...when I'm not working, I'm too tired to do anything else. :rolleyes::p
    +1 on too tired after work.

Tomorrow I’m going out to lunch with my best friend though :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I wish they could too so you’d feel better :cry:

Yes I’ll be quite perturbed if this med doesn’t work :glare: Or causes some other problem :rolleyes:

I’ve always been boring :laugh:

Working on figuring out OBKB :unsure:
    ....OBKB is from the cartoon Fat Albert. :) Lol's. :laugh:

+1 on too tired after work.

Tomorrow I’m going out to lunch with my best friend though :)
    Yes, and Happy Birthday early!! :wub: In case I don't get here in the morning. :)

238518-Happy-Birthday-2.jpg

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

Now that would be handy!! :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I would say you're only as old as you feel, but if you're anything like me, then you feel about 100! :lol::lol:
    Numerically I’m not that old but some days I sure feel it ;)

Not really looking forward to 60 though :unsure: Be here before I know it :facepalm:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening all!

My gosh, I don’t even know where to begin. It was looking a lot like the old days. I just love the support y’all give one another. Melts my heart. :wub:

Joey!!! That is fantastic news. I hope you can get back to work soon!!

The cost of prescriptions is criminal Dale. I hope it’s already started working for you.

Angel & Lori, wish things were better for you at work. This too shall pass and I hope it’s sooner rather than later for both of you. Ohhhh man. Arby’s.

Haha, guess that just proves I’m not a country girl at heart. (Misspelled Deere) thanks, Lori :lol:

Oh dear, KC. Sounds like you needed your rest. That’s for sure. :(

Sweet dreams lurkers :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread