Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
Morning Lurkers
images

Glad you had a good day Dale.

I have to run off to work, so catch ya'all later.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

pwheeler

Just Vaping
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    Good morning, Lurkers:wub:

I'm off and running. Have to go to the shop and cut a few pieces of wood for a modification I'm making for my sister's oven cabinet to accommodate their new oven coming today. When you have an oven from the 80's that's built in, naturally the new ovens won't be the same size. So, I'll be seeing you all later. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning, Lurkers:wub:

I'm off and running. Have to go to the shop and cut a few pieces of wood for a modification I'm making for my sister's oven cabinet to accommodate their new oven coming today. When you have an oven from the 80's that's built in, naturally the new ovens won't be the same size. So, I'll be seeing you all later. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!
    Good morning Paul :wub: Good luck with your project :)

good morning
    Good morning Shadav :wub: You doing alright? How’s the girls ?

DH has given me something and my throat is terribly sore :glare: :grr: :cry:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    eh, doing as well as I can...they are ok, started school last week :lol: i've already gotten 2 phone calls from the school nurse for my little one....her separation anxiety is really starting to kick in
    she's been stalking me online now hehehe she's 9 now :shock: and made her own youtube, twitter and fb accounts :lol:

how's things with you been?

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    eh, doing as well as I can...they are ok, started school last week :lol: i've already gotten 2 phone calls from the school nurse for my little one....her separation anxiety is really starting to kick in
    she's been stalking me online now hehehe she's 9 now :shock: and made her own youtube, twitter and fb accounts :lol:

how's things with you been?
    Things are okay I guess, I’ve gone back to work since you left .... still butchering but for a different place.

Glad I didn’t have internet when our kids were home :eek: Sorry about the phone calls, I know that has to be aggravating.

Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Dale, sorry your throat is hurting...hope it feels better quickly and doesn't turn into anything worse.

Have some running around to do...hope everyone has a great Saturday.
    Good morning Angel :wub: Hope you get some time for rest today.

I’ll probably live :rolleyes:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Dale, your birthday dinner sounded fabulous. I hope your throat is feeling better :nun:

Doh! I wasn’t even thinking....of course you know the spelling of those brands, Lori lololol. :facepalm:

Hope you’re having a nice “quiet” weekend, Angel :thumb:

I need a do-over weekend and it’s not even over yet. :laugh: We (DH and I) went to Syracuse last night for a Luke Bryan concert. Didn’t get home til almost 2 and then kiddo had his soccer tournament today 9-4. His team was 2nd to last this season and went all the way to the semi-finals. :shock: They lost in a shootout to take second place. :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hi everyone :)
    Hi OBG :wub:
    What were you doing up so early :laugh:

Good evening lurkers :wub:

Dale, your birthday dinner sounded fabulous. I hope your throat is feeling better :nun:

Doh! I wasn’t even thinking....of course you know the spelling of those brands, Lori lololol. :facepalm:

Hope you’re having a nice “quiet” weekend, Angel :thumb:

I need a do-over weekend and it’s not even over yet. :laugh: We (DH and I) went to Syracuse last night for a Luke Bryan concert. Didn’t get home til almost 2 and then kiddo had his soccer tournament today 9-4. His team was 2nd to last this season and went all the way to the semi-finals. :shock: They lost in a shootout to take second place. :thumbs:
    Aw date night :) Shake kiddos hand for me and tell him the Lurkers said congratulations :thumbs:

Nooo ... I’m not better, worse :facepalm: Been through half a box of Kleenex today alone, coughing till my chest is hurting... got a headache .... yup, got a bad cold :(

Users who are viewing this thread