The Lurker Thread

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good afternoon/evening all. :wub:

Yes KC, just wanted to throw that out there. :)

Dale, that's cold for your area, hope you don't get snow or ice!! Hope it's not too late tonight too!

Angel, do you have a French Press coffee pot? That and a way to heat water (gas stove/grill), you're still in business. :) Hope that was just a fluke and you don't have anymore issues with the power, and that you day went better than it started! :wub:

Busy day, chores, errands...ready for couch time later!!
If I don't get back tonight, have a good evening all. :wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good afternoon/evening all. :wub:

Yes KC, just wanted to throw that out there. :)

Dale, that's cold for your area, hope you don't get snow or ice!! Hope it's not too late tonight too!

Angel, do you have a French Press coffee pot? That and a way to heat water (gas stove/grill), you're still in business. :) Hope that was just a fluke and you don't have anymore issues with the power, and that you day went better than it started! :wub:

Busy day, chores, errands...ready for couch time later!!
If I don't get back tonight, have a good evening all. :wub:
Good evening Lori :wub:

You deserve the couch tonight. ;) hope you have a nice relaxing evening.

I’m so glad to be home. What a day! :yawn:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Good evening, Lurkers:wub:

Spent most of the day in Houston installing some stuff. Got back to the shop around 2 and took off the rest of the day to finish my roof. It's done!! Now, on to better stuff, Hardi siding. And that's only up on the dormer. Next, I get to cut out and frame up for the new windows, insulate, sheath, wrap and more siding. Thinking about doing some faux stacked stone across the bottom 3 feet or so with Hardi above it. This house is going through quite a dramatic change over what it was.

Hope you all stay warm and have a wonderful, relaxing evening. I'm done, so shower, dinner and TV, then pass out by 9. Later all!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Paul, yay for the roof being done! :thumbs:

Dale glad you got home at a decent hour and had a new NCIS to watch too. :thumb:

Sara, kitty is fine...I didn't kill her, but only because she hid so I couldn't. :sneaky:...oh wait, you meant you hoped nothing was wrong with her...other than being a psycho cat, she's perfectly fine:laugh:...she just likes to do the cat thing and throw up where you either step in it or sit in it, just like any good cat. :rolleyes:

Lori, that's a good idea about the French press, but alas, no I don't have one and have no way to heat it either without power...we do have a Keurig at the office, but I like to be all coffee'd up before I head out the door...it's for everyone else's safety really. :p:lol:

I'm exhausted...was a long day, made longer since I was up so early, so time to call it a night...sweet dreams lovely lurkers. :wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Thats’s great news, Paul! :thumbs:

Dale, so glad you got home at a decent time and we’re able to enjoy your show.

Angel, :lol::lol::lol:: omgosh that fit perfectly as well and I didn’t even realize it. (Kitty) good to know she was just being her usual self though.

Hope everyone has a great day.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Thats’s great news, Paul! :thumbs:

Dale, so glad you got home at a decent time and we’re able to enjoy your show.

Angel, :lol::lol::lol:: omgosh that fit perfectly as well and I didn’t even realize it. (Kitty) good to know she was just being her usual self though.

Hope everyone has a great day.
    Good morning Sara :wub: Hope your day is trouble free :)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Sara :wub: Hope your day is trouble free :)
    Hiya, Dale. Me too!! I think it’s time for me to move on and find a different job. The problem is, I don’t want to have to start over. I’ve been here 14 years. I like the job for the most part, it’s all the other stuff that comes with it. :rolleyes:

I hope you have a nice day off!! :)
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

No power outages today, so that's a good start. ;)

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Woot!! Good morning Angel. :wub: Have a great day!!

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    uff, good morning... I feel like an (___) and now I have to call my boss, putting it off for a bit longer
    I apparently took my sleeping pills this morning instead of my normal meds (they look the same and usually that's why I don't keep them in the same room)
    I got up, took my meds, got dressed, went outside to see if i needed to start my van (thankfully it wasn't frozen over), texted good morning to my husband and then....that was the last thing I remember...Just woke up a bit ago and am so groggy...trying to get awake

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    uff, good morning... I feel like an (___) and now I have to call my boss, putting it off for a bit longer
    I apparently took my sleeping pills this morning instead of my normal meds (they look the same and usually that's why I don't keep them in the same room)
    I got up, took my meds, got dressed, went outside to see if i needed to start my van (thankfully it wasn't frozen over), texted good morning to my husband and then....that was the last thing I remember...Just woke up a bit ago and am so groggy...trying to get awake
    Good morning Shadav :wub:

Oh no! I’ve forgotten my meds many times but don’t think I’ve ever switched them :unsure:

Husband?! :?: When did that happen? :ohmy: And congratulations :thumb:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya, Dale. Me too!! I think it’s time for me to move on and find a different job. The problem is, I don’t want to have to start over. I’ve been here 14 years. I like the job for the most part, it’s all the other stuff that comes with it. :rolleyes:

I hope you have a nice day off!! :)

Woot!! Good morning Angel. :wub: Have a great day!!
    I fully understand your problem :(

Got the Christmas wrap out of the shed and wrapped everything this morning :thumb: Not much to it.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    :wub: thank you
    well...it's still debatable if we are married :grr: his stupid government :-x messed up all the papers and still we don't have the marriage certificate, just the nikkah....but yeah we got married on sept 3rd....he was trying to wait until my birthday on the 6th but he was so nervous that he couldn't wait any longer, he was afraid if he didn't do it right then he'd not have the nerve to do it :lol:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    my meds all look alike so I usually do not keep them next to each other, but I've been sick this past few days (Well week really) so I don't know what I did but sure enough they are all mixed together on my nightstand
    that's what I get for being lazy and not refilling my pill organizer.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :wub: thank you
    well...it's still debatable if we are married :grr: his stupid government :-x messed up all the papers and still we don't have the marriage certificate, just the nikkah....but yeah we got married on sept 3rd....he was trying to wait until my birthday on the 6th but he was so nervous that he couldn't wait any longer, he was afraid if he didn't do it right then he'd not have the nerve to do it :lol:
    Aw poor guy, glad he made it ;) Happy you have someone :wub:

my meds all look alike so I usually do not keep them next to each other, but I've been sick this past few days (Well week really) so I don't know what I did but sure enough they are all mixed together on my nightstand
    that's what I get for being lazy and not refilling my pill organizer.
    So sorry to hear that you’ve been sick, it’s always something seems like :(

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Oh no, Shadev. How long do they take to wear off? Congrats on your marriage :)

Oh good, I’ll come pick you up Dale and you can help me :p Haven’t started any wrapping yet. I go shopping with my step dad, Friday. He will treat me to lunch and I will wrap his gifts to mom. I always wait and do it all at once because I know if I stop, then I won’t want to finish. Such a procrastinator I can be. Lol.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    well I at least understand more now, why no doctor ever told me that my graves' disease (thyroid problems) was an autoimmune disorder?!?! I mean they did tell me when I was younger that my white blood cells were low but they said it was due to the medicine I was on (they failed to mention that it was already low, the meds made it worse) but I guess that's also because there's not much that they can do... just keep treating the symptoms

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread