images

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good evening lovely lurkers. :wub:

I agree with you Dale...what a day! Ending up spending the whole day out at one of our cemeteries training a new employee, which is funny since we're all still learning the business ourselves! :facepalm::rolleyes:

I'm worn out...have a good night my lovelies. :wub:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hey everyone, hope all is fine...
I tried to read through some posts but I'm still not quite with it yet
been sick with the flu for a week and a half....just now starting to feel somewhat better, hoping to be able to return to work sometime this week...can't really afford any more days off

I think it was Lori, I'm sorry to hear your dog isn't doing so well (I think it was a dog)
sorry my brain is still fried from having severe fevers for 6 days and still having fevers 5 days later but not as high as they were

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening Lurkers :) Another long cold day at work, miserable! It’s been storming and was hailing when we left the shop tonight, lots of lightening and stuff all the way home then of course it settled down :laugh:

Hey Shadav, really sorry to hear you’ve been so sick :( Take care of yourself!

Glad your DH made it home okay Sara :)

Everyone around me is sick right now, I’m terrified! :eek:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning KC and lurkers :wub:

Glad you only got 1-3, KC. I saw on the news just now that 31 states are under advisories for the freezing rain, sleet, snow. Our advisory goes into effect 1-10pm. Looks like I should be home before it starts. Fingers crossed.

Dale, glad you are off today, sorry it was not a good one for you yesterday.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Shad, sorry you've been sick...hope you're feeling better soon...that flu has been really bad this year...I've had several clients and employees down with it already...I walk around with Lysol. :p

College boy told me last night they were getting their second snow storm in a week...he then informed me that he was over the snow and never wanted to see any again! :lol:

Boss took us out again for margaritas last night...we've decided to call it our little Tuesday night therapy group! :laugh:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread