The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub:

They changed the time and it only went til 9, still too late for my liking. But it was extra training.

Thanks Dale, only 5-15 more years ;) :lol:
    Have you been working this entire time :?: I think you should do what you need to as long as you aren’t doing it too much!

Hope you all have a great day!!
    30 minutes off eh? ;)

Just on Tuesday, his worst day. Just getting tired of the interruption and his expectations are increasing.
    Hope your day is a little more peaceful.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

One would think he’d have learned but I guess not. :( definitely don’t take his crap. Glad to hear your show was a good one.

Happy Wednesday!! Is it over yet bwahahah hope you all have a great day!
    Good morning Sara :wub: I hope your day is trouble free :)

It’s just his personality Sara, never change. He could get someone if he’d pay a fair wage.

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Oh no. I hope it’s not too bad, fingers crossed your cold *is* just weather related and you can get some relief soon.

It’s supposed to warm up as the week progresses, close to 60 on Saturday :?: but rain, rain and more rain. Ugg. As much as I don’t like winter/snow. It needs to be winter with snow, not 20 one day and 60 the next. :rolleyes:

I’m whooped. Tomorrow is my late night :rolleyes::laugh: sweet dreams Dale and lurkers :wub:

• Agree
    Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh no. I hope it’s not too bad, fingers crossed your cold *is* just weather related and you can get some relief soon.

It’s supposed to warm up as the week progresses, close to 60 on Saturday :?: but rain, rain and more rain. Ugg. As much as I don’t like winter/snow. It needs to be winter with snow, not 20 one day and 60 the next. :rolleyes:

I’m whooped. Tomorrow is my late night :rolleyes::laugh: sweet dreams Dale and lurkers :wub:
    We’re showing 60 for Thursday and 70 for Friday :rolleyes: I agree it should be cooler in winter. Looks like everyone is getting weather this weekend :?:

Sorry you have to stay late tomorrow :(

Good night Sara :wub: and lurkers :)

Reactions: Sara Love

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good evening Joey :wub:
    Ugh, sorry :( We’ve got rain and it’s warmer tonight than it’s been all day o_O
    Hiya Dale :)

Warm here also right now, later tonight the snow might start. I hope it blows past us enough to only get a little.

Users who are viewing this thread