The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya Dale :)

Warm here also right now, later tonight the snow might start. I hope it blows past us enough to only get a little.
    We’ve got our fingers crossed for you Joey :)

I hope it blows past you and heads south!! :lol: don’t you be sending it over here.

Still cold, warmer tomorrow and rain Saturday
    :laugh:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and Lurkers :wub:

Freezing here overnight, doesn’t look to bad outside right now. Supposed to get a bunch of snow later and tomorrow :eek:

Hope you all have a great day :)
    Good morning Joey :wub:
    We started in the lower 50’s, temps expected to drop all day. 45 now, over night low 27 .... burr!

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Some are just more prone to skin cancer I guess :( wish your dad didn’t have to continue through that. I am glad he stays on top of it. We should all get our skin checked yearly.

Hope you all are having a nice day despite the weather. We are at 58 :shock: with rain on and off.

Busy morning cleaning and laundry. Soccer game at dinner time o_O ugg.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Will be a few days before the temps go up again. I would take 40-50 degree days all winter long :lol:
    I haven’t looked that far ahead, just need today to be decent for our company to travel up, they’re on their way :thumb:
    Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Some are just more prone to skin cancer I guess :( wish your dad didn’t have to continue through that. I am glad he stays on top of it. We should all get our skin checked yearly.

Hope you all are having a nice day despite the weather. We are at 58 :shock: with rain on and off.

Busy morning cleaning and laundry. Soccer game at dinner time o_O ugg.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

‘Weird time for a game o_O

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Hope your guests have safe travels, Dale. How exciting. :)

I know. These games are at crazy times because the kids are older. Kiddo is the youngest at 11, but the rest, 12 & 13. :rolleyes: I’m anxious to see the size difference of the kids on the other teams. We have a game in February that starts at 9:40pm :eek::eek::eek: Thank goodness they are Saturday night games.

We had to eat dinner at 4 today. Not only will I be snoozing, I’ll be dreaming about eating because I’m hungry too :facepalm:

Sweet dreams lurkers :wub:

• Optimistic
    Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Hope your guests have safe travels, Dale. How exciting. :)

I know. These games are at crazy times because the kids are older. Kiddo is the youngest at 11, but the rest, 12 & 13. :rolleyes: I’m anxious to see the size difference of the kids on the other teams. We have a game in February that starts at 9:40pm :eek::eek::eek: Thank goodness they are Saturday night games.

We had to eat dinner at 4 today. Not only will I be snoozing, I’ll be dreaming about eating because I’m hungry too :facepalm:

Sweet dreams lurkers :wub:
    Good evening Sara :)
    We had a great time and good meal today then played Uno Attack . They’re safely home now but the weather has become very cold and I’m glad they’re off the roads before they ice over.

9:40 p.m. is an unreasonable time for a kids game! :ohmy::ohmy:

Dream of sugar plums ;) Good night :wub:

• Winner
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    509e04fb.gif

How-To-Make-Oat-Milk-Lattes-12-e1568214775181.jpg

33779298.jpg

medium.jpg

image-asset.jpeg

3388c70460524d0a49fb42fda3041dea_snow-divider-clipart-1-clip-art-vector-site-_709-132.png

barbarabush1-2x.jpg

459045-family-friends-inspirational-quotes-529610.jpg

Do-not-dwell-on-those.jpg

3388c70460524d0a49fb42fda3041dea_snow-divider-clipart-1-clip-art-vector-site-_709-132.png

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale :wub:

The wind woke me and I thought for a moment I might beat you here :w00t: Hope you slept ok. It sounds really bad out there. Looks like a wind gust was recorded at the airport at 70mph.

So glad you had a great time and that they are home safe. :thumbs:

I 100% agree that 9:40 is way too late for a game. I’d rather start earlier in the morning.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today! Hard to believe it’s Sunday already.

Users who are viewing this thread