The Lurker Thread

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers:)

Good morning lurkers :wub:

Awwww, I’m not bored. :lol: busy weekend as usual. Soccer, soccer and more soccer. Soo tired. Thank goodness we are closed today but silly me made a dentist appointment for this evening. :rolleyes:

Hope you all had a fab weekend despite the weather. It was nasty here too. Snow to rain to freezing rain and back to snow. :nah:
Good morning Dale, Sara and Lurkers :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon :wub:

Tea sounds awesome right about now!! Yum, Dale!

Spent most of the day blending into the couch :lol::lol::lol: dh is making baked ziti for dinner which I’ll eat after the dentist. Mmm. Watched a few movies and surfed the interwebz. Course now I’m feeling lazy. And more tired. :laugh::facepalm:
    Are you a hot tea drinker Sara? Any recommendations? :?:

Glad you’re getting a chance to relax a bit after your weekend :thumb:

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good Morning lurkers :wub:

Not anything fancy. Just Lipton’s green tea with a teaspoon of honey. We do have some orange tea also. Kiddo drinks that when he’s sick. It keeps me warm and hits that spot after dinner if I’m still feeling hungry.

It’s going to be a crazy busy today, I can feel it. Course that’s what happens when we are closed for a holiday. Hopefully it goes fast. Haircut after work :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Good Morning lurkers :wub:

Not anything fancy. Just Lipton’s green tea with a teaspoon of honey. We do have some orange tea also. Kiddo drinks that when he’s sick. It keeps me warm and hits that spot after dinner if I’m still feeling hungry.

It’s going to be a crazy busy today, I can feel it. Course that’s what happens when we are closed for a holiday. Hopefully it goes fast. Haircut after work :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
    ‘Good morning Sara :wub:
    Ah okay, I’m more into loose leaf tea:)

Hope today isn’t too bad!

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Good morning lurkers:wub:

Hope you all have a nice day!
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Hope you have a good day too :)

They say we’ll have some kind of precipitation today but can’t decide if it’ll be snow, freezing rain or rain :rolleyes:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Hopefully you only had rain. It wasn’t too bad here today, cold, but the sun was shining.

I am beat! Tomorrow is my Friday. Woot!! Just wish it weren’t my late night. :lol:

Sweet dreams :wub:
    Hi Sara :)
    We got quite a bit of sleet this morning, school sent the kids home .... we had to go get them :rolleyes: Mostly rain this afternoon and tonight, think it’s going to continue for a couple of days. Temps are supposed to be slightly above freezing though.

Hopefully being off Friday will make tomorrow a little more bearable :thumb:

Have a good night :wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning lurkers:wub:

Hope you all have a nice day!

Good morning Sara :wub:
    Hope you have a good day too :)

They say we’ll have some kind of precipitation today but can’t decide if it’ll be snow, freezing rain or rain :rolleyes:

Hiya Dale, Sara and Lurkers :)

Going to snow here the next few days, I have been home sick all week so far my daughter brought home the flu. Sue is starting to get sick now also :(

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya Dale, Sara and Lurkers :)

Going to snow here the next few days, I have been home sick all week so far my daughter brought home the flu. Sue is starting to get sick now also :(
    Oh no Joey! I’m so sorry to hear that :( Kids, ya’ gotta love’ em :rolleyes:

I was heading out, hope you can sleep , good night :wub:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Aww, sorry you guys are sick, Joey. Hope it passes quickly. Amazing what kids pick up. Kiddo can be healthy at home with us for any vacation, goes back to school and is sick in a day or two :?:

Oooh, hope it stays above freezing and comes down as rain, Dale. Loved snow/half days as a kid. Lol. Not so much fun when you’re an adult though. :rolleyes:

Kiddo has a half day tomorrow. Gets out at 10:20 o_O they don’t want to have to start the lunches. Not even sure what the half day is for. Probably a superintendent conference or something. Oh well, I’ll take it ;)

Hope you all have a great day!!

• Agree
    Reactions: daleron

Users who are viewing this thread