The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Aww, sorry you guys are sick, Joey. Hope it passes quickly. Amazing what kids pick up. Kiddo can be healthy at home with us for any vacation, goes back to school and is sick in a day or two :?:

Oooh, hope it stays above freezing and comes down as rain, Dale. Loved snow/half days as a kid. Lol. Not so much fun when you’re an adult though. :rolleyes:

Kiddo has a half day tomorrow. Gets out at 10:20 o_O they don’t want to have to start the lunches. Not even sure what the half day is for. Probably a superintendent conference or something. Oh well, I’ll take it ;)

Hope you all have a great day!!
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Ugh, that’s two hours not a half day! :rolleyes: Schools can be stupid :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Same here, lots of things I loved as a kid but could sure do without now :laugh:

Hope your day goes smoothly :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon, dale:wub: You are a tea drinker? I'm a coffee gal in the morning and tea the rest of the day. A little Gingerale now and ten. I'm a boring tea drinker. Lipton or Tetley bagged black tea.
    Hi Fran :wub: I’ve been napping :blush:

I’m trying to become one because I drink way too much coffee but I need something I can enjoy hot without cream or sugar. I’ve found a couple of winners :thumb: Thankfully I like peppermint tea since it’s supposed to soothe the stomach and I do have problems with frequent nausea.

I’ve been using loose leaf for years and prefer it to bagged tea. Been drinking red Bush tea so long I no longer like black tea.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I’ve never even heard of red tea but I don’t care for green much. I have a half teaspoon of sugar and no milk in mine.
    It’s called Rooibos and comes from the the red bush in Africa, no caffeine and sweeter than black tea. I like it :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Good morning lurkers:wub:

I agree!! Why send them at all. But the schools get credit if the kids go half day :?: thought about keeping him home but don’t want to ruin his attendance record.

Hope you all have a lovely day!
    Yeah, I remember that now about school.

Had some sort of weird power failure this morning :?:

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Yeah, I remember that now about school.

Had some sort of weird power failure this morning :?:
    Huh, that’s weird. Hope it was just a fluke. Is it still raining? Today is supposed to be nice but a miserable weekend. I don’t mind because we have an earlier soccer game tomorrow and family dinner here this weekend. That means I can get some stuff done around the house and maybe have an adult bevvy ;)

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Huh, that’s weird. Hope it was just a fluke. Is it still raining? Today is supposed to be nice but a miserable weekend. I don’t mind because we have an earlier soccer game tomorrow and family dinner here this weekend. That means I can get some stuff done around the house and maybe have an adult bevvy ;)
    Hasn’t happened again :)

No rain, just cloudy today. I see some blue sky. Cold though, not getting much above 40 today.

Good that you get to stay home this weekend :thumb:

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Oh good. Glad it wasn’t a sign of things to come (power out) I was afraid the next time I checked in, you’d have been without for a few hours or so. We are at 44, feels great, finally starting to melt some of the ice in the driveway. Just in time for more ice/snow, ha!

Knocked a few things off my to do list. Feeling pretty good. Really wish I could do this every day ;)

Hope your afternoon is going well.

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh good. Glad it wasn’t a sign of things to come (power out) I was afraid the next time I checked in, you’d have been without for a few hours or so. We are at 44, feels great, finally starting to melt some of the ice in the driveway. Just in time for more ice/snow, ha!

Knocked a few things off my to do list. Feeling pretty good. Really wish I could do this every day ;)

Hope your afternoon is going well.
    We’re colder than you by a couple of degrees :blink: Feels even worse because we have a fierce wind .

‘Your happiness makes me feel happy :thumbs:

My new under cabinet light came today, so happy! Have a really dark corner in the kitchen and my old one gave up the ghost last weekend.

Afternoon , lurkers:wub:
    Hi Fran! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread