The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Now now, gotta share the good stuff ;)
3/4 of the pan is in the fridge. But it was so tempting when I was cutting pieces to put away. ;) out of everything I’ve baked so far, the cornbread was my favorite (probably because it was the easiest :lol:) I found a recipe for Olive Garden breadsticks. Thought about trying those this week. All these carbs are not good for my waistline though :oops:

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    3/4 of the pan is in the fridge. But it was so tempting when I was cutting pieces to put away. ;) out of everything I’ve baked so far, the cornbread was my favorite (probably because it was the easiest :lol:) I found a recipe for Olive Garden breadsticks. Thought about trying those this week. All these carbs are not good for my waistline though :oops:
    In the fridge? :?: We just keep ours on the counter.
    Ooo those garlic sticks are great! And I’m not even a bread lover .

Calling it a night, good night Sara :wub: Lurkers :)

Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

Hahaha. I would have left it out on the counter but out of sight out of mind ;)

I would love to have dinner from there right about now. Salad, breadsticks and fettuccine Alfredo. Mmmmm. :drool: Love their minestrone soup too.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

There’s always take out :?:

• Agree
    Reactions: Sara Love

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good afternoon Joey :wub:
    Hope it goes well, make’ em wash their hands!

Good afternoon :wub:

Good luck with pt, Joey. Hope work goes quickly and you aren’t too bored.
    I hope they don’t touch me at all :rolleyes:
    I hope we are running tonight, if not it is going to be boring :rolleyes:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Hey y’all :)

Got sauce simmering for spaghetti. We’ll be having garlic bread too but ours is frozen in a box :laugh:
    Nothing wrong with that!!! Yum!! Spaghetti. We had turkey burgers, baby potatoes tossed in chipotle olive oil and bbq seasoning and salad. Tomorrow is eggplant and spaghetti. :drool:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Nothing wrong with that!!! Yum!! Spaghetti. We had turkey burgers, baby potatoes tossed in chipotle olive oil and bbq seasoning and salad. Tomorrow is eggplant and spaghetti. :drool:
    Those baby potatoes sound good :)
    Y’all like turkey burgers? I’ve never tried it.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Dale and lurkers :wub:

We’ve been eating them for a few years now. They are usually our non grilling season way to have burgers because I pan fry them. Beef burgers are reserved for the grill.

I brush/season both sides with a little olive oil, garlic pepper grinder (MCCormick) and a little smoked paprika. Fry 3-4 min per side take off the heat when temp reaches 165, throw a slice of cheese on them, put them on a roll and add usual burger condiments. The olive oil helps to keep them from drying out. They are pretty good. I’ve never tried them on the grill and I’ve never pan fried a beef patty.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    the store has prepackaged baby potatoes in a plastic/ metal tray with a packet of seasonings. Microwave the potato, add olive oil and packet of seasoning. Mix it up. It’s a quick yummy side. I’m not a fan of the plastic tray so we buy a little bag of baby potatoes, put in a glass bowl and then use our own seasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread