The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Hope you can chat with your doc today, Joey.

She is definitely a cutie, Foggy

Thanks, Dale :) think it’s going to take a week or two to get used to this schedule, then when I get used to it, it will change again. I just want to get back to what it was pre covid :rolleyes:

Got my bloodwork results back. Apparently I am anemic. Doc said my levels are extremely low. I have to take an iron supplement and have an appt to meet with a gastroenterologist to make sure there isn’t anything serious going on. Everything else looked good. Good thing we are stocked up on broccoli and spinach, guess I will need to eat that at every meal, to boost the iron and not need the supplement. :lol: I don’t like taking pills.
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Oh that’s terrible! :( You don’t eat much red meat do you?
    Hope the situation gets rectified soon.

We all would like to go back to pre-COVID, never know how good you have it until something like this happens.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Hiya ladies :wub:

No, not a huge red meat fan. Maybe eat it half a dozen times per month. I go for my physical next week so hopefully a week of the pills will increase it.

Yep, I do take those vitamins when I remember. Even if they are on the counter I just don’t “see” them most of the time.

Been a busy morning, blanching and freezing cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. Roasted some eggplant for the freezer too. :thumbs: Supposed to get the rest of the peppers and onions sliced and froze, but I think I’ll wait til Saturday to do that.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning, dale, Sara, and Joey :wub: I dislike taking pills too but I do take some vitamins.
    Good afternoon Fran :wub:
    I too dislike taking pills but I’d like to live long enough to see Bela grow up ;)

Hiya ladies :wub:

No, not a huge red meat fan. Maybe eat it half a dozen times per month. I go for my physical next week so hopefully a week of the pills will increase it.

Yep, I do take those vitamins when I remember. Even if they are on the counter I just don’t “see” them most of the time.

Been a busy morning, blanching and freezing cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. Roasted some eggplant for the freezer too. :thumbs: Supposed to get the rest of the peppers and onions sliced and froze, but I think I’ll wait til Saturday to do that.
    Ah that’s too bad, I think most of us get the majority of our iron needs from red meat. Good luck getting your count where you need it.

You have been busy, I’ve washed a load of laundry :laugh: Forgot to put the roast in the crockpot so not sure what’s for supper now :facepalm::glug:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon Fran :wub:
    I too dislike taking pills but I’d like to live long enough to see Bela grow up ;)

Ah that’s too bad, I think most of us get the majority of our iron needs from red meat. Good luck getting your count where you need it.

You have been busy, I’ve washed a load of laundry :laugh: Forgot to put the roast in the crockpot so not sure what’s for supper now :facepalm::glug:
    I share your bad memory. The other day I forgot to cook altogether. Luckily I remembered in time and I had everything ready at least so it didn't take long..

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I share your bad memory. The other day I forgot to cook altogether. Luckily I remembered in time and I had everything ready at least so it didn't take long..
    Don’t think I’m allowed to forget supper all together :laugh:
    Although when DH goes camping with his buddies I can ;)

Uh oh Dale. Time to break out your air fryer and make some freezer goodies.

Glad you had prepped that day, Fran.

We are doing something quick tonight, grilled cheese. ;)
    Nah, DH to the rescue... take out :D

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013