The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good evening lurkers :wub:

Oh my gosh Dale, such a long time to be away from your grand baby. How lovely you got to spend some time with her. 10....where does the time go!

Joey, I totally get being on the fence with taking them. But if you think down the road you might, now is the time. Especially with being off of work. Try one and see how your body reacts. There’s nothing saying you have to take it every night.

Made pork chops, green beans and steamed potatoes with a lemon herb seasoning for dinner. Yum.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Oh my gosh Dale, such a long time to be away from your grand baby. How lovely you got to spend some time with her. 10....where does the time go!

Joey, I totally get being on the fence with taking them. But if you think down the road you might, now is the time. Especially with being off of work. Try one and see how your body reacts. There’s nothing saying you have to take it every night.

Made pork chops, green beans and steamed potatoes with a lemon herb seasoning for dinner. Yum.
    Hi Sara :wub:
    Your supper sounds good, we picked up Popeyes on the way home.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Yep ;)

‘Still think you should take your medicine for a few nights:(

Going to try tonight only problem is I need to turn my sleep pattern upside down in case I get released for work.

hi there :) erm....sorry I haven't really stopped by the thread for awhile
    hope all are well
    Hiya Shadav :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Good morning Joey :wub: How’d you sleep?

hi there :) erm....sorry I haven't really stopped by the thread for awhile
    hope all are well
    Hi Shad :wub:
    That’s okay, we’re always glad when you do :) Hope all is well with you and yours.

Was late when I finally went to sleep and I’m struggling to wake up still :sleep:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :)

Good morning Joey :wub: How’d you sleep?

Hi Shad :wub:
    That’s okay, we’re always glad when you do :) Hope all is well with you and yours.

Was late when I finally went to sleep and I’m struggling to wake up still :sleep:
    Hiya Dale :wub:

Not very well, I went to bed late. Today I am going to try to change my sleep schedule.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya Dale :wub:

Not very well, I went to bed late. Today I am going to try to change my sleep schedule.
    Good luck with that, I know you need to do it.
    Good morning Joey and Dale :wub:

Hiya Shad, hope all is well with you too!

Soccer game today. Brrrr. It’s freezing too. Currently 44 :w00t: hope my jeans fit me lololol
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Right, I was worried mine wouldn't fit either :laugh: Was cool enough yesterday morning to wear mine, they do still fit ;)

This thread is 4 years old and I just now got the pun in the title…
    :laugh:
    7 years actually, this is an extension.

Good morning and welcome Bask :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    morning all
    yeah it's been cooling down here to where I actually need a light blanket at night

we won't even go into sleep patterns, mine's always messed up anyways...
    but I started setting alarms on my phone :p not that it really helps I've set it for midnight to remind me to go to sleep and then for 7am to wake up but pft that ain't happening...

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    May-your-life-be-as-fresh-as-the-dew-drops-on-the-leaves-600x450.jpg

LameRashComet-max-1mb.gif

colazione-header.jpg

15362789545b91c1aa10031.png

P-FOOD-GEN-DISH-2017-C-VincentErrichetti-AM-F-1024x410.jpg

53eLZOQ2c7oHHS-MaArBiU-8UWZ_o71iwCdMVV2ce_pHHT2IKU1KVEGz8GmRry1qEtARHxSeMPSm3p55AHg2tQy6

ffa177edc841b1ff10edbaa2904c0380.jpg

e9a3debe6c84a20ef8e6588ed49ddf73.jpg

d9230f3128169ae6e987b695c8dea8ae.jpg

53eLZOQ2c7oHHS-MaArBiU-8UWZ_o71iwCdMVV2ce_pHHT2IKU1KVEGz8GmRry1qEtARHxSeMPSm3p55AHg2tQy6

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    morning all
    yeah it's been cooling down here to where I actually need a light blanket at night

we won't even go into sleep patterns, mine's always messed up anyways...
    but I started setting alarms on my phone :p not that it really helps I've set it for midnight to remind me to go to sleep and then for 7am to wake up but pft that ain't happening...
    Good morning Shad :wub:
    Well at least you're trying :?:

• Agree
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks @daleron. I’ve been doing a lot of lurking. The community here is nice. Mostly I don’t have anything to say though. I’m the quiet, sit in the corner type.
    I don't think anyone has much to say lately but we do try to stay in touch :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Thanks @daleron. I’ve been doing a lot of lurking. The community here is nice. Mostly I don’t have anything to say though. I’m the quiet, sit in the corner type.
    same here so don't worry :)
    pull up a chair and join me in the corner

Users who are viewing this thread