The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hiya Dale. Yep work today off for 3. Looks like next week will be my last short week, unless they pass the stimulus bill and put the childcare/school leave back into effect. Haven't decided if i want to use the rest of my time. :confused: That’s a long time without a break.
    Guess we’ll have to wait and see how much Biden can get accomplished.

• Agree
    Reactions: Sara Love

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers:)
    Good morning Dale, Sara and Lurkers :wub:

Hope everyone is doing well :) I am out on fmla again until at least 2/1 with neck and back issues. Went to the dr today for injections to my neck 15 in total. Dr also wants me to get another MRI for my lower back, I am not really interested in going for it. Blue Cross will probably deny it anyway, last time they did they wanted me to go to physical therapy for 6 weeks, that is not going to happen :rolleyes:. I am not sleeping well which I know is not helping. Dr's keep asking me if I want drugs to help which I really do not want to take. I stopped taking advil and tylenol last month. I am looking into natural things to take for inflammation and pain.

When Sue passed away my mental and physical health have not been in the best of shape. My emotions and stress levels are all over the place. Sue not being here has been really hard on the 3 of us, all the things she did for us that we all have to do now is putting stress on the 3 of us. That might have sounded messed up but we take for granted of the things our significant other does us. I truly love and miss Sue so much, she was my world. One day at a time is how I'm trying to do, there has been a few good days just not that many of them the last 5 months.

I am helping Dannielle and Christina kick start a little business venture. I bought them a cricut machine and she bought a small heat press for t-shirts. I also just purchased an ipad pro so they can make designs easier for cups and t-shirts. Also thinking of getting a 3D printer to play around with. Dannielle made a fb page which is named after Sue's online bingo alias LunaLight Creations. Here is the page in case anyone is interested in looking Lunalight Creations

Sorry for the long post I just have not said much here lately :oops:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale :wub:
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    Good morning Dale, Sara and Lurkers :wub:

Hope everyone is doing well :) I am out on fmla again until at least 2/1 with neck and back issues. Went to the dr today for injections to my neck 15 in total. Dr also wants me to get another MRI for my lower back, I am not really interested in going for it. Blue Cross will probably deny it anyway, last time they did they wanted me to go to physical therapy for 6 weeks, that is not going to happen :rolleyes:. I am not sleeping well which I know is not helping. Dr's keep asking me if I want drugs to help which I really do not want to take. I stopped taking advil and tylenol last month. I am looking into natural things to take for inflammation and pain.

When Sue passed away my mental and physical health have not been in the best of shape. My emotions and stress levels are all over the place. Sue not being here has been really hard on the 3 of us, all the things she did for us that we all have to do now is putting stress on the 3 of us. That might have sounded messed up but we take for granted of the things our significant other does us. I truly love and miss Sue so much, she was my world. One day at a time is how I'm trying to do, there has been a few good days just not that many of them the last 5 months.

I am helping Dannielle and Christina kick start a little business venture. I bought them a cricut machine and she bought a small heat press for t-shirts. I also just purchased an ipad pro so they can make designs easier for cups and t-shirts. Also thinking of getting a 3D printer to play around with. Dannielle made a fb page which is named after Sue's online bingo alias LunaLight Creations. Here is the page in case anyone is interested in looking Lunalight Creations

Sorry for the long post I just have not said much here lately :oops:
    Good morning Joey :wub:
    I saw something about that on FB :( Figured stress had a lot to do with it (((Hugs))) Hope you feel better soon.
    I’ll check out your page :)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning (((Joey))):wub: Hiya Dale :)

Depending on someone who helps out with day to day family/life stuff is not messed up. I’m certain that you were totally fine taking care of yourself pre marriage. Once you are in family mode, each person takes on different roles/responsibilities as well as continuing your old ones. At the moment you are having to fulfill both roles and that is not going to be an easy task for awhile. Add to that, the fact it only has been 5 months and you are still grieving. Be kind to yourself and make time for the needed therapies/tests to ensure you don't have health issues down the road. I’m sorry you are still having issues with your neck and back. I don't blame you for not wanting additional meds.

You are doing a great job. Think you’re not? Are the girls clothed, fed, healthy, doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances? You made that happen and that my friend is a success during these difficult times.

That is really neat about the Cricut/business. I will check out the website too. :) I have a Cricut Expression that I break out from time to time and make cards. Been awhile though.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning (((Joey))):wub: Hiya Dale :)

Depending on someone who helps out with day to day family/life stuff is not messed up. I’m certain that you were totally fine taking care of yourself pre marriage. Once you are in family mode, each person takes on different roles/responsibilities as well as continuing your old ones. At the moment you are having to fulfill both roles and that is not going to be an easy task for awhile. Add to that, the fact it only has been 5 months and you are still grieving. Be kind to yourself and make time for the needed therapies/tests to ensure you don't have health issues down the road. I’m sorry you are still having issues with your neck and back. I don't blame you for not wanting additional meds.

You are doing a great job. Think you’re not? Are the girls clothed, fed, healthy, doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances? You made that happen and that my friend is a success during these difficult times.

That is really neat about the Cricut/business. I will check out the website too. :) I have a Cricut Expression that I break out from time to time and make cards. Been awhile though.
    Wise words :)

Been sleeping, got up too early.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    good-morning-for-him.png

8f249805f9ea56f7adda6c22522947b4.gif

1564586801726.jpeg

toast-with-scrambled-eggs-and-bacon-588852.jpg

6c1aeb658800054791d589d3a68c8e0c.jpg

separadordoradogiiif.gif

helpingothersencouragingothers-min.jpg

gKsVXlwUE059-rEALWbK-ZjmXcncWygXnTlSOeiU2Gu5RnyrbceAFDD01tax5Uz1Mqct8asu2NS6wOjajMmzTJRUQH16jUVQRPLAwNtN9baISwsLciy9xTxlngXlVPZ5

a0245df69bc54e1a01317573ee6cbf30.jpg

separadordoradogiiif.gif

Users who are viewing this thread