The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

So glad it’s over. I’m beat. Cereal for dinner ;) Hope I sleep better tonight.

Hope everyone had a good day!
    Good evening Sara :) Wish I had eaten cereal :rolleyes: We did have bacon, eggs and biscuits.

‘I hope you and I both sleep better tonight!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Glad the temp came down with the rain that i’m sure was greatly needed. ;)

It’s raining here and will be probably until Thursday and temps will only be in the 60s. Fall has arrived. :confused:
    Good evening Sara :)
    It feels so good outside with a cool breeze blowing :thumbs: I wish it would rain all week here! Last I saw we should be in the mid 70’s this week :)

Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening Dale :wub:

it was pretty good ;) hope yours was as well. Just chilling biding my time before I have to go get kiddo from soccer practice. I’d really like to get in my jammies :lol:
    Hi Sara :wub:
    I completely understand wanting to be in your pajamas.

My day was pretty good, made chili Mac this morning and that was supper. DH has left to get Bela and going to church.

Had our windows open all day :w00t:

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

There’s nothing like having your windows open and getting some fresh air in the house :thumbs: chili mac sounds really good.

We were naughty, stopped at McDonald’s on the way home. Lol
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    I agree! Always get excited when I can air out the house even tho’ it often makes me sick :rolleyes:

‘Nothing wrong with McDonalds , we’ve had it a few times .... okay a whole bunch of times when the kids were little :laugh:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    I agree! Always get excited when I can air out the house even tho’ it often makes me sick :rolleyes:

‘Nothing wrong with McDonalds , we’ve had it a few times .... okay a whole bunch of times when the kids were little :laugh:

I wasn’t thinking about your allergies :( Hope they didn’t get you too bad yesterday.

I love their fries and their coke. They have the best fountain coke anywhere and I’m strictly a Pepsi gal, when I drink pop. Dh doesn’t particularly care for McDonald’s, so it’s something special kiddo and I take advantage of when he is out of town. He left Tuesday and got home this afternoon.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I wasn’t thinking about your allergies :( Hope they didn’t get you too bad yesterday.

I love their fries and their coke. They have the best fountain coke anywhere and I’m strictly a Pepsi gal, when I drink pop. Dh doesn’t particularly care for McDonald’s, so it’s something special kiddo and I take advantage of when he is out of town. He left Tuesday and got home this afternoon.
    Hi Sara, when the cat’s away the mice will play ;) I like the quarter pounder, the fries are okay but I avoid fountain drinks if possible. They never taste right to me.

So far the only symptom I’ve had is sneezing this morning.
    We had pork roast sandwiches and chips. Easy peasy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread