ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Sorry you aren’t feeling well, Joey. Fingers crossed your whole weekend isn’t like that. :nun:

Another weekend of playing catchup on housework. Boys are at Kiddo’s game which he can’t play in because he injured his knee again. He was running for his beginning of the year physical fitness test, stumbled on the track and went down. After the game they have an appt at the orthopedic urgent care to have it checked out. I really hope this isn’t the end of soccer for him. He was so excited to have made the modified team. :nun::unsure:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Sara and Dale :wub:

Finally get the weekend off, I caught cold that started yesterday. I had plans to do something with the girls but looks like I'm going :(
    Good afternoon Joey :wub:
    Sure hope a cold is all it is and that you feel better soon:(

Good morning Dale and Joey :wub:

Sorry you aren’t feeling well, Joey. Fingers crossed your whole weekend isn’t like that. :nun:

Another weekend of playing catchup on housework. Boys are at Kiddo’s game which he can’t play in because he injured his knee again. He was running for his beginning of the year physical fitness test, stumbled on the track and went down. After the game they have an appt at the orthopedic urgent care to have it checked out. I really hope this isn’t the end of soccer for him. He was so excited to have made the modified team. :nun::unsure:
    Oh Sara! So sorry to hear that about your kiddo :( Hope it’s nothing serious!

I haven’t had much internet service today :?:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Thanks Dale, sorry about your Internet. I’ve become too dependent on internet and when it’s not working, it’s irritating :lol:

The not so good but thank goodness it’s not worse news, they did an xray and he has a mcl injury. They drained the fluid and he has to wear a knee immobilizer. He has an mri on Wednesday and then follow up on his bday. No gym or sports until the f/u. she said his injury is the least problematic. Corrected with physical therapy and strengthening the knee.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks Dale, sorry about your Internet. I’ve become too dependent on internet and when it’s not working, it’s irritating :lol:

The not so good but thank goodness it’s not worse news, they did an xray and he has a mcl injury. They drained the fluid and he has to wear a knee immobilizer. He has an mri on Wednesday and then follow up on his bday. No gym or sports until the f/u. she said his injury is the least problematic. Corrected with physical therapy and strengthening the knee.
    Oh I agree, I was pretty unhappy at the time. Couldn’t even read my book :rolleyes:

Poor kid, what a pain :(

Elly stopped eating on Thursday, I finally made some rice with turkey and she ate a little bit of that. She’s not doing well.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    3e2fa1cd1e9acedda6603a51e262bc4b.jpg

89764618-large-tasty-breakfast-spread-on-a-table-with-smoked-salmon-caprese-salad-scrambled-and-boiled-egg-me.jpg

images

• Love
    Reactions: Sara Love

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Hiya Dale and Sara :wub:

Hope he heals quickly and is nothing serious :)

Oh I agree, I was pretty unhappy at the time. Couldn’t even read my book :rolleyes:

Poor kid, what a pain :(

Elly stopped eating on Thursday, I finally made some rice with turkey and she ate a little bit of that. She’s not doing well.
    Awww poor pooch :(

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Hiya Joey :wub:

Thank you, me too. Hope you’re seeing an improvement with your cold.

We had french dips for dinner and we threw a couple halves of the twiced baked potatoes in the oven to try them out. I was nervous because the filling seemed kinda gummy when I first made them. But they turned out ok.

Ugg can’t believe the weekend is over :nah:

• Optimistic
    Reactions: daleron

Users who are viewing this thread