The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good morning lurkers :wub:

Lol I watched some tv before bed. Hope everyone has a great day!

Huh…..that post reply button doesn’t seem to want to post the first time you tap it. :rolleyes: Anyhoo, hope you all had a great day!

Dale, hope it turns out good. It sounds yummy. Dh made eggplant parm and baked ziti for dinner. We are going to be set on freezer meals for awhile lol.

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Lol I watched some tv before bed. Hope everyone has a great day!

Huh…..that post reply button doesn’t seem to want to post the first time you tap it. :rolleyes: Anyhoo, hope you all had a great day!

Dale, hope it turns out good. It sounds yummy. Dh made eggplant parm and baked ziti for dinner. We are going to be set on freezer meals for awhile lol.
    I wondered if you were running late this morning or something.
    ‘Glad your DH is home and cooking to boot! ;)

Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

I was sleeping so nicely and that pesky alarm had to go off. :( lol
    Good morning Sara :wub:
    I’m sorry:( Guess I slept in for you, just got up a little bit ago. Fell asleep with my kindle held up and woke up around 11:30 with it still up in the air :lol: Put it up and fell right back asleep;)

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening folks :wub:

Oh you poor thing, Dale lol I need to ditch the caffeine at night and lose the electronics an hour before bed.

Uggg Joey, hate that you don’t have normal weekends. Hope it goes by fast.

Kiddo at soccer practice and dh in a meeting. Turkey sandwich for dinner with some bbq chips. Ice cream in the freezer is calling my name. :lol:

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening folks :wub:

Oh you poor thing, Dale lol I need to ditch the caffeine at night and lose the electronics an hour before bed.

Uggg Joey, hate that you don’t have normal weekends. Hope it goes by fast.

Kiddo at soccer practice and dh in a meeting. Turkey sandwich for dinner with some bbq chips. Ice cream in the freezer is calling my name. :lol:
    Hi Sara :wub: Ice cream sounds like a winner:thumb: Sneak it while the boys are gone!:w00t:

No caffine for me after 4 p.m. and usually after 2. I do drink decaf coffee in the evenings.

• Agree
    Reactions: Sara Love

Users who are viewing this thread