The Lurker Thread

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Ugg. I’m sorta jealous, Dale ;) I definitely don’t enjoy humidity but give me the hot sun any day (pretty sure that kind of place doesn’t exist) lol

I do love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas so I guess I have to take the weather that comes with…..until I retire anyway.

Ok, so I just ordered a few more novice devices, keep your fingers crossed that A.) they don’t cancel my order and B.) I don’t end up in jail. I haven’t kept up to date with any new bans, laws etc. and I ordered from myvaporstore which I have used many times in the past.

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ugg. I’m sorta jealous, Dale ;) I definitely don’t enjoy humidity but give me the hot sun any day (pretty sure that kind of place doesn’t exist) lol

I do love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas so I guess I have to take the weather that comes with…..until I retire anyway.

Ok, so I just ordered a few more novice devices, keep your fingers crossed that A.) they don’t cancel my order and B.) I don’t end up in jail. I haven’t kept up to date with any new bans, laws etc. and I ordered from myvaporstore which I have used many times in the past.
    Ugh it’s sunny and hot the majority of the time here and you’re welcome to it! :p

Hope you get what you ordered and like it. I checked Halo recently and they won’t ship to Arkansas anymore :(

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Sara Love

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    As with anything in my life I didn’t stay on the up and up. Probably because subconsciously I knew cigarettes would always be there to fall back on. Of course you don’t want that.

:-x Sorry for being negative. I’m gonna catch up on some new shows sweet dreams everyone:wub:
    No need, I understand:)
    It all got so confusing and aggravating, we have several vape shops in town so it’s not like I don’t have options.

Try to have a good evening Sara :wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good afternoon Dale, Sara and Lurkers :wub:

I got a new toy for my stove I love this thing :w00t:

9171BF46-441A-48F7-B5AD-836CCB492A28.jpeg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Oh darn, looks like we missed dinner, Dale ;)

That is definitely cool!! And I am jealous lolol.

We had meatball sandwiches and salads.
    Sure does! ;)
    We had rotisserie chicken and salad plus DH had Mac and cheese.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lurkers :wub:

Leftovers for dinner (chili)

Hope everyone had a nice day, off to watch some shows I have recorded. Sweet dreams.
    Good evening Sara :wub:
    My day was passable, lots of laundry. We had chili Mac for supper.

Think I’ll go to bed early tonight, been ready since 6 :facepalm:

• Optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread