I'm going to split now OBG, you have a good evening :wub:

Good night lovely & handsome Lurkers :wub:

good-night-8.jpg

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Just picked another 1/2 gallon jalapenos tonight anybody want some :)
    Sounds good to me! One of the things I miss about the ranch in NM. In season peppers were everywhere! A chili restra was cheap, up here they run crazy high!:shock:
    No problem. I've actually been looking at 'em, but I just ordered a couple more of the Coppervape mods, now that FT is selling them. They are pretty good squonkers.
    I'll have to look up the Coopervape mods. I would really like a squonker. I also intend to try that Fountain atty. Kind of like the theory.;)

It sure did!! Had some of that imaginary pineapple with my imaginary ice cream! :w00t: :lol:

Ooo yum! I'd much rather have had a taco salad than fajitas! :)
    I'd take the taco salad and add the fajita meat! :thumbs:
    Evening,lurkers:wub:
    Good evening Fran:wub:
    Yup and I'm a tired dishrag tonight.:)

aez6l6Q.gif
    Good night Fran:wub:
    Boy I take a nap and you all just went to writing! Now that I'm about caught up everyone is off to bed.:facepalm:
    Good night all!:wub::wub::wub:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    So you guys thought you could get rid of me by moving eh?:sneaky:...It's not that easy...you guys are stuck with me whether you like or not! :pervy:...:D

I'm about out of words anyway :laugh:
    I didn't think that was even possible! :p:lol:

Poor Angel is reading over on the old thread! :facepalm: :lol:

Just think of all those "quotes" she's saving up :lol:

She can, don't know if she knows that ;)

LOL's, she's only got about 40 more posts to read ....... OVER there! :lol:
    Oh, I know...but just decided to ditch em all...took me longer than expected to get through everything because dinner came in during the middle of my reading and well fried catfish takes precedence! ;)

Good night Dale. :wub:
    Sweet dreams Angel :)
    Sweet dreams OBG! :wub:

Y'all are TOO FUNNY.
    Nite OBG, Dale, Angel, and anyone else who passes through.:wub:
    Good night and sweet dreams Lori. :wub:

Boy I take a nap and you all just went to writing! Now that I'm about caught up everyone is off to bed.:facepalm:
    Good night all!:wub::wub::wub:
    Well I'm still here, but I'm always late to the party...today was just much later than usual even for me. :facepalm:
    Good night Bobbi. :wub:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    I'm still out and about Angel. :) Just didn't know everyone was leaving when they did. Hope you had a good day?
    Oh good, I'm not alone. :)...My day was fine...busy being distracted by all those pesky squirrels again, but at least they weren't attacking me! :lol:

Sorry about the job thing too btw...I can commiserate...been out of work for almost 2 months now myself, so I understand where you're coming from...I get tired of sending out my resume a hundred times a week it seems, but eventually something will come along I know...I'll keep you guys in my thoughts that something good comes along for you both.

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Oh good, I'm not alone. :)...My day was fine...busy being distracted by all those pesky squirrels again, but at least they weren't attacking me! :lol:

Sorry about the job thing too btw...I can commiserate...been out of work for almost 2 months now myself, so I understand where you're coming from...I get tired of sending out my resume a hundred times a week it seems, but eventually something will come along I know...I'll keep you guys in my thoughts that something good comes along for you both.
    Thanks. Yeah, it doesn't usually bother me but for some reason this morning it irked me a bit.:oops:

You need a better dog to chase off all them darn squirrels! :lol::lol:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Thanks. Yeah, it doesn't usually bother me but for some reason this morning it irked me a bit.:oops:

You need a better dog to chase off all them darn squirrels! :lol::lol:
    Some days are just like that aren't they?

Yeah, tell me about...this one is just lying by my feet leaving me to battle all those squirrels all by myself...no good mutt! :p:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread