The Lurker Thread

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Just found out my granddaughter and her mother were in a car accident this morning...the princess is okay, just some scrapes and bruises and has already been released, but her mom is still in the hospital, not sure of the extent of her injuries yet...any prayers, good vibes, etc. would be appreciated.
Oh no! I hop everyone is ok! :(

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Just found out my granddaughter and her mother were in a car accident this morning...the princess is okay, just some scrapes and bruises and has already been released, but her mom is still in the hospital, not sure of the extent of her injuries yet...any prayers, good vibes, etc. would be appreciated.

I'm so sorry Angel. I'm glad to hear that Princess has been released. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way and hope your daughter will be released soon also. (((Hugs)))

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Thanks for all the good wishes...Princess is no worse for wear, except some scratches and a couple of bruises...I picked her up this afternoon and had her here with my family until just a little while ago...she did say she was scared when I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, but then she went and got in the car anyway...I'm just hoping she doesn't have nightmares later...she kept telling us her mommy's car got all broken...poor baby.

I'm just so, so grateful she was in that car seat and it did it's job...according to a few people I know who saw the accident, they say it was amazing no one was killed...both cars were destroyed and the car they were in flipped several times...no wonder that baby is scared. :(

Her mommy (not my daughter actually, son's soon to be ex wife) was released this evening from the hospital...she's pretty banged up, but no broken bones it seems...does have back and neck pain, but hopefully a few days rest and she'll be okay...the guy who hit her ran the red light and just plowed into her going about 50mph...it's amazing no one was hurt worse. If I had actually been at work today, I would have probably seen it because it was on the corner near my office and their car landed in my boss's MIL's yard...I probably would have freaked out once I figured out it was my granddaughter...thank goodness I wasn't there.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for all the good wishes...Princess is no worse for wear, except some scratches and a couple of bruises...I picked her up this afternoon and had her here with my family until just a little while ago...she did say she was scared when I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, but then she went and got in the car anyway...I'm just hoping she doesn't have nightmares later...she kept telling us her mommy's car got all broken...poor baby.

I'm just so, so grateful she was in that car seat and it did it's job...according to a few people I know who saw the accident, they say it was amazing no one was killed...both cars were destroyed and the car they were in flipped several times...no wonder that baby is scared. :(

Her mommy (not my daughter actually, son's soon to be ex wife) was released this evening from the hospital...she's pretty banged up, but no broken bones it seems...does have back and neck pain, but hopefully a few days rest and she'll be okay...the guy who hit her ran the red light and just plowed into her going about 50mph...it's amazing no one was hurt worse. If I had actually been at work today, I would have probably seen it because it was on the corner near my office and their car landed in my boss's MIL's yard...I probably would have freaked out once I figured out it was my granddaughter...thank goodness I wasn't there.
Oh Angel (((Hugs))) Thank God above all were okay, or mostly okay!!!
Poor thing, I hope she doesn't have nightmares too.
And I'm soooooooo thankful you were home and didn't see all that!!

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

Wow, that is just awful and I agree with Lori, thank goodness you were at home. Ooops, I know you have two boys, not sure why I said daughter. Sorry about that. :unsure: Glad everyone is at home now.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

My daughter and I were just talking about red light runners this afternoon,her DH just about got nailed on his way home from work today and I've had 2 .....'s almost get me in the last month and I don't just jump out there when the light changes,glad Princess and her mom are ok rollovers are no fun :nun:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Yep, never so thankful as I have been today...and scared too...Princess probably thinks we've all lost our minds because we couldn't stop hugging on her and making sure she was okay.

I am worn out from all the emotional turmoil of the day...good night and sweet dreams lurkers. :wub:

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares

Glad everyone is ok Angel :)

I didn't know we couldn't use the word .....,guess I need to be more colorful or something like call them bastages :laugh:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread