PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
A tobacco i'm really enjoying so far is
Hearth & Home Bulk: TROUT STREAM - 4Noggins.com
It's been talked about before, and now I can see what the fuss was about. Love that faint caramel in the background....the ultimate RY4 :thumbs:

Loved that selection... at first. I used Cold Maceration and the top notes tended to fade away. Haven't tried it with Heated Ethanol Extraction yet, maybe next winter.
You may also like Sutliff's Creamy Butterscotch. The two seemed similar to me, and the Sutliff version seemed to hold it's top note flavor a little longer. Just my :2c:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The latest Nets that Brett sent me are ready after a month’s steep. I’m trying the Vermont meat candy in a Vertex Mtl rta with a .73 ohm superfine Clapton 316 coil. This one has a stronger tobacco flavor than others I remember trying. At first it reminded me of a cavendish but not sure now. It’s fairly sweet compared to others but that natural good sweetness that I’ve only experienced with Nets. It’s very good. Thanks for sharing!

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    The latest Nets that Brett sent me are ready after a month’s steep. I’m trying the Vermont meat candy in a Vertex Mtl rta with a .73 ohm superfine Clapton 316 coil. This one has a stronger tobacco flavor than others I remember trying. At first it reminded me of a cavendish but not sure now. It’s fairly sweet compared to others but that natural good sweetness that I’ve only experienced with Nets. It’s very good. Thanks for sharing!

Two more weeks here, as well. From the reviews I've read the tobacco I extracted this from is a Maple top note Cavendish with a little Hickory smoke fire cured Kentucky added. The Cavendish is sweet, and the fire fired Kentucky would add a little strength. Now I am looking forward to it.
    Feel free to share your opinions on the others, as well.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Two more weeks here, as well. From the reviews I've read the tobacco I extracted this from is a Maple top note Cavendish with a little Hickory smoke fire cured Kentucky added. The Cavendish is sweet, and the fire fired Kentucky would add a little strength. Now I am looking forward to it.
    Feel free to share your opinions on the others, as well.

Thanks for the information. I’m not usually great at picking out flavors so am surprised I recognized the cavendish. You’re right about the Kentucky adding strength. This is probably about the strongest flavored net I’ve had. I will post as I try the others. It might be a while since I only use Nets on a mtl set up so each bottle will last a while.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    I enjoy the flavor of a good Maduro wrapped cigar. I tried to extract several Maduro leaf blending tobaccos but never achieved a true Maduro flavor from them. Hearth & Home's Virginia Spice is a VaPer with Maduro leaf blended in. The Maduro element was quite good just wished it had more of that specific nuance.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am trying Brett's Brigadier Black Alamo. I am not good with reviews at all but I'll give my thoughts. I easily picked out the Burley in this. Not so familiar with the Cavendish. I was afraid this one would be too sweet but it isn't. I get no taste of nougat or mocha in it. I find it a pleasant mild vape that I enjoy.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I am trying Brett's Brigadier Black Alamo. I am not good with reviews at all but I'll give my thoughts. I easily picked out the Burley in this. Not so familiar with the Cavendish. I was afraid this one would be too sweet but it isn't. I get no taste of nougat or mocha in it. I find it a pleasant mild vape that I enjoy.

I have that one but haven't tried it yet. I'm still using the vermont meat candy. I may get a new one out tonight to try.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It is good to hear another point of view.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’m trying the brigadier tonight in a Zlide 4ml tank with a .8 z coil. It’s really good. Kind of sweet. I am not that familiar with burley so if Fran says it’s burley then that must be it. Very nice tobacco flavor and a little more mild than the Vermont meat candy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m trying the brigadier tonight in a Zlide 4ml tank with a .8 z coil. It’s really good. Kind of sweet. I am not that familiar with burley so if Fran says it’s burley then that must be it. Very nice tobacco flavor and a little more mild than the Vermont meat candy.
    Cavendish also that I’m not that familiar with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread