The new Apex Vapor Atomizers (AVA) are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
TmeisT weird i always though that innovapor and apex where the same company ! because of such a great product :) they should learn costumer service from you guys then always heard good stuff nothing bad , either way next time i order from innovapor then i recently while reading that i came up with the discount code :(

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I got the replacement today. The atty reads 3.7 ohm on my provari. I have to say the draws of this replacement are much easier and better than the tilted one. So if you every got a tilted atty, replace it!

Thats great to hear. They are awesome when they work right!

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
Ok, gotta throw my 2 cents in here. I ordered 2 of these from kokomo pure vapors and they were both outstanding in vapor production and flavor right out of the gate. One is an SR which I use on my darwin and the other is an LR which I use on my passthrough inferno. I am not a very technical vaper, I just use what works for me and stick to it. I have been using them for about 2 1/2 days and they are still great. I cannot believe the flavor of my juices....when comparing the taste of them to a normal atty, the normal atty seems quite muted in flavor. I do like the fact that there is no harsh hit when the atty needs more juice, there is just no vapor production. To clean them, I just run them under hot water at night and then let them air dry over night. Quite simple compared to cleaning the traditional attys which I would first soak in Isopropyl alcohol to dissolve all of the burnt and caked on juice, run hot water through them and then another shorter soak in alcohol to make sure that all of the holes were clean and the alcohol would run through ok. I would then let them dry at least 24 hours to make sure I was not vaping alcohol residue by accident. It does not hurt to mention that at least the double alcohol soak insured that there weren't any nasty bacteria growing in my attys either.

With all of this said, I do need to ask one question. Will it hurt to run these through a quick alcohol soak once a week....again, just to make sure that there are no nasties growing in the atty?

All in all, I would say that if they hold up like they are supposed to, as I can afford to do so I will add to my collection of these so that I have 2-3 of each type of resistance. In talking to at least one user, they have stated that they have used theirs for at least 6 months. If mine hold up as well and continue beyond that, I consider it money well spent.

Anne

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Yes is true , the taste of these attys + alpha mod is THE BEST drip mod setup in the market , the thing is built to last long time , no nasty hit with these one plus if used along with a alpha res its so badass lol and seald really well the top part so your draws are just with the perfect amount of air!

If you own one of the alphas , try to pickup one of these attys :) your gonna wish you used these long time ago ; the problem with me is that it took several days to "break in" but now it just got better and better.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Ok, gotta throw my 2 cents in here. I ordered 2 of these from kokomo pure vapors and they were both outstanding in vapor production and flavor right out of the gate. One is an SR which I use on my darwin and the other is an LR which I use on my passthrough inferno. I am not a very technical vaper, I just use what works for me and stick to it. I have been using them for about 2 1/2 days and they are still great. I cannot believe the flavor of my juices....when comparing the taste of them to a normal atty, the normal atty seems quite muted in flavor. I do like the fact that there is no harsh hit when the atty needs more juice, there is just no vapor production. To clean them, I just run them under hot water at night and then let them air dry over night. Quite simple compared to cleaning the traditional attys which I would first soak in Isopropyl alcohol to dissolve all of the burnt and caked on juice, run hot water through them and then another shorter soak in alcohol to make sure that all of the holes were clean and the alcohol would run through ok. I would then let them dry at least 24 hours to make sure I was not vaping alcohol residue by accident. It does not hurt to mention that at least the double alcohol soak insured that there weren't any nasty bacteria growing in my attys either.

With all of this said, I do need to ask one question. Will it hurt to run these through a quick alcohol soak once a week....again, just to make sure that there are no nasties growing in the atty?

All in all, I would say that if they hold up like they are supposed to, as I can afford to do so I will add to my collection of these so that I have 2-3 of each type of resistance. In talking to at least one user, they have stated that they have used theirs for at least 6 months. If mine hold up as well and continue beyond that, I consider it money well spent.

Anne

Yes you can clean them with alcohol, won't hurt it at all. I would suggest going to the liquor store and finding your self the driest, cheapest, highest proof vodka you can find. That way if you don't rinse all of it quite out, you will at least be inhaling a consumable alcohol, rather than potentially poisonous isopropyl alcohol. That's what I clean mine with, works just as good. Just be sure to get real dry vodka that doesn't have any added oils and flavors. The cheapest is usually the driest.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
another plus i forgot to mention with these attys...usually i cannot taste my juice with my dentures in, with these attys I can now taste my juice with my dentures in.

Thanks for answering the question about the alcohol

No problem. If you have any more questions just let me know!

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Little update , i talked with a few owners of the Galileo and it works great in regular but in tank mode it seems the attys are feeded through the hole and sealed attys dont work well :( infact they dont seem to work at all as far they told me.

But the good news is these ava have been loaded with more than 60ml of juice and still perform as it was new !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Little update , i talked with a few owners of the Galileo and it works great in regular but in tank mode it seems the attys are feeded through the hole and sealed attys dont work well :( infact they dont seem to work at all as far they told me.

But the good news is these ava have been loaded with more than 60ml of juice and still perform as it was new !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear! I'm pretty excited to see just how long these attys will perform!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread