The new Apex Vapor Atomizers (AVA) are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
j have bad circulation of air with my AVA lr
it's a shame, because it makes it unpleasant to use.
There is a solution?

Apex made a few that had restricted airflow that got sold. It's possible that you got one of those. Send anthony@apexvapor an email explaining what is happening and he can help you out.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I had an answer
Anthony asked for my address to ship a new AVA, and I joined a envellope for me to send the wrong.
I say that the commercial attitude of APEX is to match the quality of its Mod
thank you

Excellent, great to hear that they got you taken care of!

jslick_007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Anyone having threading problems on their Ultras with these? Seems like somehow over the last few days, the threading has gotten looser and looser and now, won't even stay on the Ultra. I have to push the atomizer down just to get it to fire. Switched to a 306 I had lying around to make sure it wasn't the threads on the Ultra, but it threaded fine, nice and tight!

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Hey jslick !

I actually had that problem with my first AVA (if im understanding you) mine seem to fit really tight , like if it got stuck on the res chamber , try first without the res and screw the atty , fire and confirm its working if it is then check on the RES if the walls seem to be "scratched" like you can see marks of it from the atomizer.

If thats the case you should contact apex i guess , with mine i took a sheet of sand paper and rubbed it lol it didnt really help but all i know is eventually by taking it out and in during some days it loosed up the hole i guess.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Anyone having threading problems on their Ultras with these? Seems like somehow over the last few days, the threading has gotten looser and looser and now, won't even stay on the Ultra. I have to push the atomizer down just to get it to fire. Switched to a 306 I had lying around to make sure it wasn't the threads on the Ultra, but it threaded fine, nice and tight!

Hmm, send anthony@apexvapor an email about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread