The Pets of Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I have a couch that has a recliner at both ends The middle section is built on a box that is open at the back (I had forgotten about that), and it was months before I figured out where my kittie-girl was hiding. I'm guessing it's like a cat vacation zone: when she's there, she's not accepting calls or answering the door.:D
Makes me fell a little rejected sometimes. It's true what they say: living with a cat will keep your head from swelling.:glare:

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Here's Plush hanging out with his best friend Pichi.

122.jpg

Look at them play, they both love it. :)

123.jpg

Who said cats and dogs can't get along? ;)

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Here's one of Milo enjoying his time on our enclosed porch on a nice day:

View attachment 93920

I took the photo with my phone's camera and added special effects with an app on it.

Wow! Milo seems to have some real personality. His stare is almost human...I bet he's an awesome dog :)

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
That really IS a beautiful photograph of Plush!!

Maybe the thread just got buried? I'll have to take a few more shots of Lexi. Can't let this thread dwindle to death. :(

Thanks, it was actually a PITA to get pic with the natural light hitting him right. You think you have the perfect frame, but by the time you click the camera the pet moves :( I have several outtakes because of this. Maybe I'll post them if this thread is forgotten...in the meantime lets see some more Lexi :)

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
LOLOL @ rave! We actually give them vacuum cleaner nicknames. The red one is "Bissel", and the black one is "Eureka". :laugh: Our old Great Dane was "Hoover". They are my constant companions in the house, and the goats keep me amused outside. I truly believe you can tell the nature of a person by simply watching how they treat their animals. Judging by the photos in this thread, there are some good peeps in this sub-forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread