The Precise Strata Dual Coil Rebuildable Atomizer/Integrated Tank PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
No new changes, Strata production will not begin until all production is brought in house. Due to its complexity, it's not going to be farmed out. I need the quality control in house on this one. It'll be a project that i expect to be released in the new year.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
And my Strata account will continue to accrue interest, resulting in a FREE STRATA! I love it when a plan comes together.

You know, if you and Vaptamist pulled out your Super-T Batons and did battle, when there was ONLY ONE (there can be only one), a warp in space-time would open, and shower the landscape with revision 2 Strata's made out of damascus from the year 2016...

one of you would have to die, but ... it would be for a really good cause.

Just saying.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
No new changes, Strata production will not begin until all production is brought in house. Due to its complexity, it's not going to be farmed out. I need the quality control in house on this one. It'll be a project that i expect to be released in the new year.
Will you have whatever hardware you are lacking at the moment which requires you to farm out the work to other machine shops, in-house during 2013? If so, that would be really great.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com

Sounds great! I forgot to check in here in the last month or so. Glad I did ;)

Has the question already been asked about the pocket friendliness of the Strata? No offense to other manufacturers but I recently had to trade off a highly regarded and well sought after mod because it was not something I could lay down on its side or put it in my pocket while out and about because it would empty out the contents of its tank.

Thanks,

Chris

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Still on the burner...Big changes in store for Super-T... BIG changes...

We know (think) there are a few atomizer type thingies, maybe some more drip tips floating around out there, but BIG changes? That makes me think you're going to start offering a full range of household appliances or something.

fWgyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread