The provari dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrthodoxAtheist

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Redlands, CA
I see plenty of people on ECF with multiple ProVari and Darwin. The reasonings I've heard are to 'complete the collection' or as a 'back-up' for devices which are pretty much regarded as the most sturdy and high-quality construction on the market. So, realizing I don't need a $200 back-up sitting around gathering dust, I'd commit the fiscally prudent action of selling the one you bought, and buying some lavatanks, liquinator, more juice, etc., and take the wife out for a meal with any remainder. Everyone wins.

Now I don't just say this because I'm in the market for a ProVari. :D It's honestly the sensible thing to do. If anyone has a decent reason they'll think I'd accept for having more than one... other than you poop money and $200 is nothing to you, I'd love to hear it. :D

sachavaca

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2011
west coast
sorry if it offended you but my point is you and your wife know more about your specific needs, yet you seem to want us to decide for you. if you need help deciding maybe you should ask your wife as she will be more impacted by your decision than anyone in here. we all have our own values, use your own values and be happy with the decision you make and have a great new year

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
sorry if it offended you but my point is you and your wife know more about your specific needs, yet you seem to want us to decide for you. if you need help deciding maybe you should ask your wife as she will be more impacted by your decision than anyone in here. we all have our own values, use your own values and be happy with the decision you make and have a great new year

Thanks, you have a great new year too.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
Keep one as a backup. I had to send mine in for repairs and went berserk trying to adjust to ego batteries again :)
I got a second one now. That will never happen again!

Yea, that is what I decided to do. I had already spent the money and she did too.. bills are always higher at Christmas so I can take this one in stride :)

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
I say keep it.. In fact don't even open the package. When e-cigs get outlawed and the Provari company goes under in about 50 years that Provari will be worth tens of thousands of dollars to a collector.. just in time for you to retire.

lol.. that would be very sweet.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
thats a hard one frazz, id put the one you got from me through the paces and use the brand new one on special occasions, kinda just because,lol. is your new one identical? easier to hide the fact you have 2 if they are.

Well, the one i bought from you works great, but because she thought enough to buy me one, I am using hers and the one I got from you is in storage as a back up. I guess I am the sentimental type (no rude comments from sacajawea on sentimental value please :) )

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
thats a hard one frazz, id put the one you got from me through the paces and use the brand new one on special occasions, kinda just because,lol. is your new one identical? easier to hide the fact you have 2 if they are.

Hey.. btw. I sent you a PM, if you get a chance take a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread