The rare legitimate question for provari owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
You fail to see our point in this fiasco you created. We told you why we bought it. Seems like you want us to have buyers remorse for "our" decisions. Well I don't, in fact I bought one. Got it, vaped it,loved it and bought a second one a week later. My wallet, not the forums. No one held a gun to my head. I personally think there are far more pressing issues in this world we should spend our energy on fighting as a team rather than what we as an individual decide to vape on. You asked we answered you don't like our answers. You bash us like we a grade school children. Big word for a simple question that is in itself open for mere interpretation by the reader. So once again as previously stated if you wanted a straight answer, write a clear question. Be more like Stephen King and less like Poe. Paint the picture clearly. And for the love of cake learn to accept our answers to your vague questions and relentless twisting of your own words.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Still going on with this nonsense?!!?

PV_go in peace.jpg

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Holy cowbells... This thread is still going on?
LOL Yes, you are a genius and we can't read. We also like bacon.

Your perfectly worded, insightful and complex posts are the thing legends are made of, what a scholar. In a forum... on the internet... about a PV... to vape juice... Surely a doctorate holder.

Fascinating.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Holy cowbells... This thread is still going on?
LOL Yes, you are a genius and we can't read. We also like bacon.

Your perfectly worded, insightful and complex posts are the thing legends are made of, what a scholar. In a forum... on the internet... about a PV... to vape juice... Surely a doctorate holder.

Fascinating.

*Note to self*

Add Sam to the list of people whose posts you don't read while drinking anything. :p

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
To Mutescream: You insinuate that we are either stupid or lazy and aren't bothering to try to comprehend your posts. Maybe you should try to understand that I (can only speak for myself) have better things to do than wade through your asinine verbosity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Mutescream

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Florida, USA
You fail to see our point in this fiasco you created. We told you why we bought it. Seems like you want us to have buyers remorse for "our" decisions. Well I don't, in fact I bought one. Got it, vaped it,loved it and bought a second one a week later. My wallet, not the forums. No one held a gun to my head. I personally think there are far more pressing issues in this world we should spend our energy on fighting as a team rather than what we as an individual decide to vape on. You asked we answered you don't like our answers. You bash us like we a grade school children. Big word for a simple question that is in itself open for mere interpretation by the reader. So once again as previously stated if you wanted a straight answer, write a clear question. Be more like Stephen King and less like Poe. Paint the picture clearly. And for the love of cake learn to accept our answers to your vague questions and relentless twisting of your own words.

In the name of all that is good and pure, you totally missed the point. I genuinely don't have an opinion about the provari itself, and if you like the provari and it does what you want it to, I am genuinely happy for you.

BUT YOU ANSWERED A QUESTION I NEVER ASKED. YOU AND OTHERS IGNORED THE QUESTION THAT I DID ASK.

Did the positive posts that were done to rebuff critiquing threads impact your choice to buy a provari?

Is that really such a difficult question?!?!?

To Mutescream: You insinuate that we are either stupid or lazy and aren't bothering to try to comprehend your posts. Maybe you should try to understand that I (can only speak for myself) have better things to do than wade through your asinine verbosity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

And it shows via your irrelevant post that served absolutely no purpose (aside from a feeble attempt to elicit a negative response).

Topher36

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Gordon, GA
In the name of all that is good and pure, you totally missed the point. I genuinely don't have an opinion about the provari itself, and if you like the provari and it does what you want it to, I am genuinely happy for you.

BUT YOU ANSWERED A QUESTION I NEVER ASKED. YOU AND OTHERS IGNORED THE QUESTION THAT I DID ASK.

Did the positive posts that were done to rebuff critiquing threads impact your choice to buy a provari?

Is that really such a difficult question?!?!?

And it shows via your irrelevant post that served absolutely no purpose (aside from a feeble attempt to elicit a negative response).

I have answered your question on more than one occasion. NO I WAS ABLE TO SEE AND USE A PROVARI FIRST HAND FROM A FELLOW DRIVER. I personally don't care about what other people have to say.
A feeble attempt to elicit a negative response sir is what the OP was all about.

There is it so hard to believe that we as humans can make our own decisions without people programming the way we feel through post in a forum. If it it GOD HELP AMERICANS.

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
I'm just trying to figure out who's being poked with sticks, and why we are poking them. My dad always said that things were "better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick." I for one always hated that. I mean, really, what isn't? I suppose a poke in the eye with a chainsaw would be worse, but still... Anyway. I have my sharp stick in hand. Who do I need to poke???

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ
lol... this is full of win.

let's try this, I will try to be as verbose and understandable, comprehensible, intelligible, uncomplicated, explicit, lucid, coherent, simple, straightforward, unambiguous and clear-cut as I can: No it did not influence me. I bought it because I had a fever that needed a 'scratching, I did my research and my research illustrated in the most authoritative, exhaustive and consummate of ways that a Provari is what "I" wanted to buy.

not more cowbell no, more provari...

and bacon...

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just pour juice on my chest and connect battery cables to my piercings. Talk about clouds......

Yeah but your nipples probably look like bits of overcooked bacon. Lol

Few people mention this about the Provari, but the design is very efficient. It is a rather small device compared to say, a Vamo. Said Vamo can be used as a baton if you lose yours and have a last minute parade to be in, so there is that.

at 100 watts you might as well pour the liquid on your head and stick your finger in a light socket and vape it.

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
YOU AND OTHERS IGNORED THE QUESTION THAT I DID ASK.

Well if that was all you wanted to know, you could have looked at any of the dozens of "critiquing threads" that you are asking about and seen that usually towards the end of each one, several people pop in to announce that they had decided to purchase one. Hell, half the time, it's the OP of the thread purchasing one.

While those posts did not influence my decision to purchase one, obviously it influenced those people to buy one.
pie-chart-resources2.jpg

Mutescream

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Florida, USA
I have answered your question on more than one occasion. NO I WAS ABLE TO SEE AND USE A PROVARI FIRST HAND FROM A FELLOW DRIVER. I personally don't care about what other people have to say.
A feeble attempt to elicit a negative response sir is what the OP was all about.

There is it so hard to believe that we as humans can make our own decisions without people programming the way we feel through post in a forum. If it it GOD HELP AMERICANS.

I'm begining to genuinely believe that provari owners have been asked to justify their purchase so many times, that it is the only question that by and large they are capable of answering with regard to the device.

I went to great length to explain that I was only interested in if legions of provari owners pouring forth had positively influenced you in buying a provari. It really only requires a simple "yes" or "no" answer.

Despite my request to the contrary, almost every provari owner in here has pontificated in detail why they bought a provari (and almost as often failed to provide the information requested in the OP). Additionally, despite my complete lack of interest in justification, with all too many of the uninvited justifications... There came the outright demand for me to justify and explain myself repetitively.

Strangely, I am actually begining to understand why people provoke provari owners... Although, probably many most likely do it accidentally.

Almost any mention of the device brings forth the wrath of the Provariat, if it is not read off in a Stepford-like praising manner. It doesn't even have to be negative, all that seems to be required to summon forth the ire is for it for it not to read like it's an ad for the device and lack a tone of complete reverence.

Yeah but your nipples probably look like bits of overcooked bacon. Lol

Few people mention this about the Provari, but the design is very efficient. It is a rather small device compared to say, a Vamo. Said Vamo can be used as a baton if you lose yours and have a last minute parade to be in, so there is that.

at 100 watts you might as well pour the liquid on your head and stick your finger in a light socket and vape it.

:( I vape 147 watts but i do it with a .12 ohm coil not by sticking my finger in a light socket.

and @ Mutescream just let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread