• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The rebuilt juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Because of the fact that I have tried my best to calm the angry masses, I am not going to entertain anymore advice on what I should to or how I should answer emails. I was just told by Carlos that all of November's order except 2 have shipped. In the last 3 days, 30 boxes have shipped out.

If your name is Robert or Roy, and you are waiting on your box that was ordered in November, please email me.

Also, as for Carlos or Porphy coming on here daily and posting updates, not going to happen. Both or their accounts are on hold. Porphy is awaiting his approval as a supplier and they have put Carlos on hold for being a supplier, of which he is not. He is a manufacturer.

Last edited:

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Because of the fact that I have tried my best to calm the angry masses, I am not going to entertain anymore advice on what I should to or how I should answer emails. I was just told by Carlos that all of November's order except 2 have shipped. In the last 3 days, 30 boxes have shipped out.

If your name is Robert or Roy, and you are waiting on your box that was ordered in November, please email me.

Also, as for Carlos or Porphy coming on here daily and posting updates, not going to happen. Both or their accounts are on hold. Porphy is awaiting his approval as a supplier and they have put Carlos on hold for being a supplier, of which he is not. He is a manufacturer.

This one post is going to soothe the "angry" masses. This is exactly what everyone has requested from the beginning. If you can just do this everyday or every couple of days Carlos and you will have no complaints from anyone. I would also humbly request that a last order # shipped be included in your updates Please. This allows all of us to mentally calculate where we stand in the pecking order.

Thank you

Mosin

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Highland, CA
This one post is going to soothe the "angry" masses. This is exactly what everyone has requested from the beginning. If you can just do this everyday or every couple of days Carlos and you will have no complaints from anyone. I would also humbly request that a last order # shipped be included in your updates Please. This allows all of us to mentally calculate where we stand in the pecking order.

Thank you

With all due respect, there are no gathering peasants with pitchforks... just a few very squeaky wheels as far as I can see. Please don't try to speak for "everyone" and "us" because you certainly don't speak for me. Thanks.

:)

Last edited:

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal

All but two? Which two? LOL...

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina

See red ........ :)

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt

Cool. Thanks for the information. ;) Every few days, a new posting stating we've shipped orders up to number fillintheblank received 12/15/09. Thank you for your continued cooperation

Also, I noted that the avejuice site is now not currently taking orders for the jb:

"Due to production capacity we have halted juice Box Sales to match demand. In layman's terms: "We got swamped with the demand of this type of device and to ensure a quality product we have to slow down."

Please understand that these are made to order. Please check back because this staus [sic] will change."

I personally think they'd be entitled to put it back on sale for a higher price to curb demand, and people would pay the higher price. I'd gladly pay extra to jump to the front of the line.

Last edited:

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
Thank you guys for your understanding. I am doing the best that I can here. The 2 from November that have not shipped belong to Robert & Roy. They are completed but Carlos cannot get to his pm box here to get their addresses to ship them.

Please Note: emailing me yelling at me and cussing me out is not going to get you your juice Box any faster. I am happy to help, but not if you are cursing at me. That particular email will not be getting a response.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
It seems to me that the person yelling, screaming and cursing needs a refund. NOW!
As for order numbers, it may be that he is finishing up orders that were requested before he had them up on the website. Would make since, seeing as the 2 that have yet to be mailed-the address is in his mail here on the forum.
Please do not be ugly to juicy97!!!!!!

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Juicy97. Thank you! "In the last 3 days, 30 boxes have shipped out", is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I really don't even care what dates or order # he's on. I just needed to hear that they are actually shipping something.

To those wanting to know the order # he is on: they don't really mean anything. There are lots of JBs without numbers and there are lots of numbers that are not for JB's...just FYI. knowing the order date would be a lot more useful (but like I said, I don't even need that)

To whoever is sending nasty emails to Juicy: Knock it off! She is only trying to help. If you feel strongly enough about it to cuss her out, then your email should just say "give me a frakin (as clyde would put it) refund". Juicy: please bump this person to the bottom of the list ;)

Thanks again for keeping us informed Juicy :)

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
With all due respect, there are no gathering peasants with pitchforks... just a few very squeaky wheels as far as I can see. Please don't try to speak for "everyone" and "us" because you certainly don't speak for me. Thanks.

:)

Wow, with all due respect did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Angry masses was juicy97's adjective not mine. You can read her post again if you need to. Actually i think you need to !

and angry masses implies plural, not a few sqeaky wheels as you state that you can see. Figured i would put that in there since your having a hard time reading and understanding.

And im sure your thinking it so let me be clear that i have never sent an e-mail, pm, text, or any communication to Carlos or juicy97 complaining. I have vented my frustrations on this forum which correct me if im wrong but that is what a forum is for among other things.

Peace be with you

Last edited:

DAVEG

Moved On
Aug 26, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
That anyone who ordered a juice box will be getting them. He told me that he has been having problems getting up to speed with all of the orders he has gotten and being that it is just Carlos and 1 assistant it has been very hard to get JB's done in the way everyone here at ECF would expect.

He is very sorry to anyone who ordered and has been waiting. I have been waiting since December 2, and that is why I contacted him.

Since he does not even have time to respond to anyone as he is full time now making the JB, he asked me to post this here so that at least people who ordered them from the ECF will know that this is not a "rip off" and that each and every ECF member who ordered the JB will be getting them just as soon as he can finish the work and check each and every JB for quality so that there are not problems you get after delivery.

From what I can see, Carlos is a smart honest man who created someting that the vaping community will love, but because he is not a man of means and short on personal income, being an unemployed Welder, he told me that he is doing his best work every day, but still has a long way to go before the JB's are done.

I thanked him for being honest with me. He wrote back asking me to post here at ECF to let the members who ordered know they will be getting them as soon as possible and how sorry he was for the delay.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thank you guys for your understanding. I am doing the best that I can here. The 2 from November that have not shipped belong to Robert & Roy. They are completed but Carlos cannot get to his pm box here to get their addresses to ship them.

Please Note: emailing me yelling at me and cussing me out is not going to get you your Juice Box any faster. I am happy to help, but not if you are cursing at me. That particular email will not be getting a response.

Juicy...I think you're doing an outstanding job in helping Carlos. I think everyone appreciates you letting them know what is going on...and the ones that dont..oh well.

I'm still loving my juice box...have another on order, im sure its at the end of the list..but im happy to wait.

Hopefully some who have received theirs will chime in here and give an opinion soon.

Good luck

Also, I noted that the avejuice site is now not currently taking orders for the jb:

"Due to production capacity we have halted Juice Box Sales to match demand. In layman's terms: "We got swamped with the demand of this type of device and to ensure a quality product we have to slow down."

Please understand that these are made to order. Please check back because this staus [sic] will change."

Wow! I am glad I ordered mine early, I don't mind the waiting, especially when its for a limited/rare item. I waited almost a year once to have a range gun made for me and I tell you it was very worth the wait. I am most likely more patient than others though lol.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Woot! Mine is in. I'm one of the late November orders...

Took a litle while to get the hang of it, but it be vaping as advertised....

THE JUICE BOX
"It be vaping as advertised"
Not poking fun at you,,,,,, I just think that would be a HELLA COOL Banner :D don't you think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread