• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The rebuilt juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxmiller

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
<Dancing the jig > I got my juice Box todayyyyyyyy !! Yayyyy...Omg...I had to lower the nic to vape in it...It is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank You Thank YOU Thank You Carlos !!! This is one fantastic invention...!!

And..thank you for the lovely sparkly black...LOVE IT

Pics or it didn't happen.

cdmcfud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
Keithville.La.
<Dancing the jig > I got my Juice Box todayyyyyyyy !! Yayyyy...Omg...I had to lower the nic to vape in it...It is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank You Thank YOU Thank You Carlos !!! This is one fantastic invention...!!

And..thank you for the lovely sparkly black...LOVE IT

What version was it?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
JB2TL its the one with the hole in the back cover, where the juice bottle is, you push the juice bottle to pump in the flavor to the atomizer.

I dont have a working camera right now, or i would post pictures. Ive been using it and it is absolutely fantastic. The vape is a little warmer, but i like that. It doesnt use much juice at all..Ive put some peppermint liquid in the bottle when i first got it and ive used maybe 3ml in the last day....but my son has been trying it out too. So, its been used almost constantly since i got it. Still on the same battery as well.

Hope this helps ! Wish i could post a picture of it.

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm sure he is trying to catch up with previous orders. He told me he had never expected the response he had gotten, and was trying to get all the orders he had out.

I certainly hope he does take more orders after the holidays..because My son keeps sneaking my Juice Box away from me !!!

Looks like im going to have to have another one ~~!!

THATS how much we LOVE it.....

Wanted to add, this is a really smooth vape. It will sneak up on you and have you choking before you realize it. You have to decrease the nic to use this baby...I found that out right away. I'm still on the 1/2 bottle full of juice that i initially put in it..and it's still got a long way to go before that bottle is changed. This thing is simply in a word...Amazing...

testekleez

Dec 23, 2009
I don't like the plastic housing and wiring. I'd rather see a mechanical version with all metal housing. I'd buy that indeed. With all of these mods, it would be nice for someone to make a cover to go over the mouthpieces.

Think about a toothbrush travel container, how it fits over the toothbrush end. For devices like the screwdriver, protege bullet etc. There needs to be a cover for the mouthpiece so you can put it in your pocket and simply remove the cover to reveal the mouthpiece. This would keep you from potentially breaking off the atty and mouthpiece!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I don't like the plastic housing and wiring. I'd rather see a mechanical version with all metal housing. I'd buy that indeed. With all of these mods, it would be nice for someone to make a cover to go over the mouthpieces.

Think about a toothbrush travel container, how it fits over the toothbrush end. For devices like the screwdriver, protege bullet etc. There needs to be a cover for the mouthpiece so you can put it in your pocket and simply remove the cover to reveal the mouthpiece. This would keep you from potentially breaking off the atty and mouthpiece!

Well, I'm sure it costs alot of money to get the equipment to even start manufacturing what you are asking for. I'm sure out there could do it...however, Carlos seems to have the mint here with this atomizer.

As far as the mouthpiece...it is the rubber tip from the new 801 cartridges, it can be changed out. It is the soft mouthpiece from the new ones.

I'm gonna baby this thing, or try my best too,...me being clumsy yanno...thats a hard thing for me to do. However, This device is amazing...and im very appreciative for all the work that has gone into it.

testekleez

Dec 23, 2009
Well, I'm sure it costs alot of money to get the equipment to even start manufacturing what you are asking for. I'm sure out there could do it...however, Carlos seems to have the mint here with this atomizer.

As far as the mouthpiece...it is the rubber tip from the new 801 cartridges, it can be changed out. It is the soft mouthpiece from the new ones.

I'm gonna baby this thing, or try my best too,...me being clumsy yanno...thats a hard thing for me to do. However, This device is amazing...and im very appreciative for all the work that has gone into it.

It just looks like it won't last to me. The idea is awesome though and the juice injection is the icing on the cake. This will eliminate the probs of refills, dripping and dipping, which is a serious PITA!

I'd be willing to pay for quality. Too much plastic in a lot of these mods. If the Super Six could incorporate juice injection, I think that would be all I would ever need (besides juic and atties lol).

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I did a review of the juicebox on the e cigarette forum. I'm loving this...Hoping you guys get yours really soon.

Carlos ! Working on Christmas ?? Take the day off, we need you rested up for all of our new orders coming in after the first of the year.

I'm definately ordering another one as soon as he starts taking new orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread