Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
It is my birthdsy so even more reason to be Cinco de Drinko in my opinion. Which by the way I'm kind of hurt right now. Hubby hasn't said a word about my birthday and his is Monday so therefore it is hard to forget my birthday. Oh well, day is early I guess.

Happy birthday Cynthia. If he is like me it takes a few minutes for the brain to get all fired up :lol: and he will feel awful when he realizes he's late saying it :)

Good morning everyone I was so looking forward to sleeping in today but I'm wide awake :unsure: maybe I should go do fasting blood tests if the bloodsucker place is even open yet.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Yep, the plan was for all of us to come here, but 2 of the kids decided it was too hot for them....our youngest is here with us still...he'll be graduating from college in a week....
Yep looks too hot you enjoy it tho okay :) morning Earl long time no see how's ya doing ?

Last edited:

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
Happy birthday Cynthia. If he is like me it takes a few minutes for the brain to get all fired up :lol: and he will feel awful when he realizes he's late saying it :)

Good morning everyone I was so looking forward to sleeping in today but I'm wide awake :unsure: maybe I should go do fasting blood tests if the bloodsucker place is even open yet.
Well, hubby still not said anything even though 5 and 7 yr old just walked out of their room with birthday cards(homemade with handprints). Well, he did say"Welcome to middle age" because I asked why the 30 on the cards is so big. LOL

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Well, hubby still not said anything even though 5 and 7 yr old just walked out of their room with birthday cards(homemade with handprints). Well, he did say"Welcome to middle age" because I asked why the 30 on the cards is so big. LOL
Uhoh sounds like his happy Bday was the welcome to "middle age" :lol: glad I'm not him today :lol:

Oh. And. Just so yo know 30 isn't middle age it think that is closer to 40 so I call it 40 cause I'm not quite there yet :lol: and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGAIN

Last edited:

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
Not middle age yet according to Wiki............

According to Collins Dictionary, this is "... usually considered to occur approximately between the ages of 40 and 60". The current edition of the Oxford English Dictionary gives a similar definition but with a shorter span: "The period of life between young adulthood and old age, now usually regarded as between about forty-five and sixty." The US Census lists middle age as including both the age categories 35 to 44 and 45 to 54, while prominent social scientist, Erik Erikson, sees it ending a little later and defines middle adulthood as between 40 and 65.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
It is my birthdsy so even more reason to be Cinco de Drinko in my opinion. Which by the way I'm kind of hurt right now. Hubby hasn't said a word about my birthday and his is Monday so therefore it is hard to forget my birthday. Oh well, day is early I guess.
002.gif

Morning Darrel! Why ya getting your blood sucked?

Good to see you Earl!

Enjoy your time with Mom, Erik!

Keeks, I want to kidnap your kitty.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Not middle age yet according to Wiki............

According to Collins Dictionary, this is "... usually considered to occur approximately between the ages of 40 and 60". The current edition of the Oxford English Dictionary gives a similar definition but with a shorter span: "The period of life between young adulthood and old age, now usually regarded as between about forty-five and sixty." The US Census lists middle age as including both the age categories 35 to 44 and 45 to 54, while prominent social scientist, Erik Erikson, sees it ending a little later and defines middle adulthood as between 40 and 65.
My Mom told me "Welcome to middle age" a couple of years ago. I told her she was giving me a death sentence in my sixties. Then I realized I forgot to carry the one in my arithmetic.:facepalm:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

:bday: twinmommyaandb! :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Gez, don't tell him that! We'll never hear the end of it. :glare:

I'll try the extra light next time for my purple mod. I just can't seem to capture the correct color of it. Thanks.
Let me explain further....I have very little natural light at my desk. So most of the light comes from one of those curly cue bulbs in my desk lamp...I forget what they're called. So to add another type of light is what I did...an LED set up. That way more parts of the color spectrum are visible because there are more light frequencies involved. I know this is not the proper terminology, but I think this explains it well enough without me having to go research it more. It's still not going to give a perfect representation, but close enough for my tastes. Does that make sense?

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Morning, REOnauts!

Hey! Happy birthday!

Doin' just fine, thanks....have a good weekend, eh?
I didn't know you spoke Canadian, Earl! Hey, that cd you turned us on to is great! You're really talented, every song on it is very well done. I like tracks 3 and 10 the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread