The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I'm going to keep asking questions so I and others will be ready Friday. mmmmk?

Do the colors have the option for brushed and polished?

When will be be able to buy extra doors?

Thanks, Alice

Great questions....I wonder what the colored anodized ones would look like with a polish.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
And how well does the anodized hold up? Like does it eventually wear down to the bare aluminum? People who have been using colored drip tips might have some tips about that. Really, pun not intended.

Scratches on anodized also? Does the anodized actually penetrate into the aluminum, a covering, or is the color all the way through?

Alice

Last edited:

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
When carrying it your pocket, do you find you have to be kind of fastidious in cleaning the atty well? That is, does lint and such tend to collect in there?

Not for me, anyway! I have fluffy cats, knitting and spinning fiber bits floating around, anad my own personal messy habits, and my REO is the cleanest thing I own. =D

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Okay now that I have been reading for days trying to get to end of the never ending posts of this thread, you all have me sold on the Reo and I am now looking forward to Friday or the next batch of minis. You all are a great bunch of salesman/saleswomen for the Reo, I can tell that you all love it. ( If you take the time to name it you love it!) So I am another person that will be lurking (stalking) this thread waiting for updates and other information. Thanks all and have a GREAT day!

Hey Breezy! Glad to see you! You picked the right spot to stop. =)

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
I know this is going to upset a lot of people here, especially with the love fest on this thread but here goes. I HATE THE REO MINI. Why?.....I'll tel you why.....all it does is work. I push the feed button and it provides the correct amount of juice to the atty. I push the power button and I get plumes of thick vapor great throat hit...yada, yada, yada. It looks great and appears to be all but indestructable. And guess what...Now we have the REO Grande with a 6ML bottle and an 18650 battery, same construction and appearance, almost sounds like the perfect vapor machine. Disgusting!!!!!

What am I supposed to do with my time now? For over fourteen months I have been lurking constantly and ocassionally posting all in an attempt to find the ideal personal vapor. Now that I have found it I'm at a loss. TERRIBLE, JUST TERRIBLE.

Yeah, my hobby has been wrecked by your perfect craftsmanship, dude! What am I going to do with all this extra time?!

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
Hello everyone,
Well I hate to say it but I have had a lot of problems with my mini, some days it works well and other days its very annoying.
It's very tempermental, floods very easy, its hard to get it just rite. Now I have to take it apart again today, I'm getting way to much air noise I think there is something wrong inside of the unit.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I really did that the other night, flipping beetle flew into my mouth!! Was outside taking the dogs out for one last time, got skeert cause I heard something (thought the armadillo was about to attack again) and was standing by the patio light and BAM! Stupid beetle dive bombed me, and right into my mouth!! Almost died right there on the spot, spit like I had no sense about myself, thought I was going to have to call 911! It was AWFUL!!!

omg!! i got a visual of the dive bomd....and had to laugh.....sorry...i would have freaked....

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
PM Rob I am sue he will take care of it for you.

Hello everyone,
Well I hate to say it but I have had a lot of problems with my mini, some days it works well and other days its very annoying.
It's very tempermental, floods very easy, its hard to get it just rite. Now I have to take it apart again today, I'm getting way to much air noise I think there is something wrong inside of the unit.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Thanks...duh...I don't know what I was thinking. I do have a purple drip tip that would go great with a mini.

Hey, don't sweat it! It's kind of hard to wrap your head around at first until you see it. The link between the juice bottle and the atty has a great seal and it just squonks the juice right up in there everytime you give it a squeeze. It's brilliant. No wires, nothing to screw up - it's exactly the kind of thing that I like to have, whether it's chef's knives or mods. =D

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Hello everyone,

Huh, that sucks, mike! You do vape a lot more than most people, though, I'm wondering if that has an effect on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread