The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Actually, a good paper towel works great. Of course, i have this pet peeve about paper towels. I like the soft ones...Like Viva. I dont like scratchy cheap paper towels.

Same here, I hate scratchy cheap paper towels and Viva rocks for a great paper towel.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
I know what you mean. Even my lurking has changed greatly. I always used to check for what was new and what kind of mod could be used to improve the experience. Now this is pretty much the only thread follow because I don't need something new and I certainly don't what to bother with cart mods, filler material, straws or anything else. It's REO all the time.

I'm totally with you here. I have spent a year and a half (actually longer) reading this forum for all of the new ideas and improvements. Now, days go by and I never bother to leave this thread. After all, it's just people rehashing "issues" that I've seen discussed numerous times before this or people with techniques or products that aren't really relevant to my use of the Reo. I can only say this because I have Porphy for my juice needs (I can only vape all VG with absolutely no small amount of PG even in the flavoring without fairly terrible pain). It does feel strange, though, to not be "on the hunt" for something new and interesting that solves some problem I have with the vaping experience. It's all right here.

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
I bribed him already and his lips are sealed. That man has a secret and its a good one. Maybe he will give us a hint after the grande comes out.

Thanks Clumsy! I had asked before and thought it just got overlooked. Bahh secrets suck, let the cat out the bag, I'm still going to buy a Grande anyway :)

Hey my 200th post, I think that deserves a hint, lol.

Last edited:

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Hi Breezy! Another Florida girl......WOOT!!

I promise you'll love the REO! I love mine so much, I have 5 of them! They spoiled me so much that I'm now too lazy to switch flavors! All are loaded with different juices, and each will get used in rotation, depending on my mood...'er taste that I'm in!

5! I didn't know you had 5! OMG, you really are the Reo Queen. I'm impressed, Ma'am.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Actually, a good paper towel works great. Of course, i have this pet peeve about paper towels. I like the soft ones...Like Viva. I dont like scratchy cheap paper towels.

Laundry.....it never gets done !! You think you have it all finished...and there's more !! It's like the plague, it never goes away.

i have the same peeve with tp....it has to be scott...lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thanks Clumsy! I had asked before and thought it just got overlooked. Bahh secrets suck, let the cat out the bag, I'm still going to buy a Grande anyway :)

Yw > Love the new avitar :)

He gave us one hint awhile back. It's either going to be copper or brass...or maybe choice. I hope they're numbered. Not sure of the size yet. Maybe we will get that next.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Funny I do the same thing, Why change juice just buy another REO for a new Juice. I got 3-4 REOs lodad at all times. :)

Now, this doesn't surprise me about you, MX. You clearly have a Reo lifestyle, so different Reos for different flavors just sounds right for you. BTW, thanks for all of your info throughout this thread. You really are an expert on the Reo and all things related to the Reo.

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Yw > Love the new avitar :)

He gave us one hint awhile back. It's either going to be copper or brass...or maybe choice. I hope they're numbered. Not sure of the size yet. Maybe we will get that next.

Thanks! Looked up something patriotic for such an awesome day. America is still a great place, everyone should get out and vote for the country they want. Yeah I saw that post and it really piqued my interest. I love brass stuff. I'd like numbered limited editions as well, as long as I get in on it haha.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thanks! Looked up something patriotic for such an awesome day. America is still a great place, everyone should get out and vote for the country they want. Yeah I saw that post and it really piqued my interest. I love brass stuff. I'd like numbered limited editions as well, as long as I get in on it haha.

Yeah..i feel like I really don't have a right to *.....* about anything if i don't vote... So, i usually vote.

Ok..I've been watching the kitchen floor, hoping the mop would just get some sort of magic and start mopping. It hasnt. The dogs apparently arent going to do it either. Sigh...

Later peoples

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thanks Bitey I love my REO's :) And we are always here to help.

Now, this doesn't surprise me about you, MX. You clearly have a Reo lifestyle, so different Reos for different flavors just sounds right for you. BTW, thanks for all of your info throughout this thread. You really are an expert on the Reo and all things related to the Reo.

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
on the second day of christmas Redeyedancer sent to me...
a deluxe with a brand new atty......

Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a leaping,
Nine ladies spitting,
Eight vapers vaping,
Seven modders modding,
Six Reoholics,
FIVE Golden Grands .... .......
Four REO Minis,
Three Drip tips,
Two Wooden mods,
And a Deluxe with a brand new atty!

EDIT: "Nine ladies dancing" was changed to "Nine ladies spitting" per suggestion by Bushmaster, the one who started this song.

Last edited:

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
*Spits on the ground!* Yeah, ain't it just awful!! Used to spend my time reading through every thread on this board, surfing on all the links trying my damnedest to find the most perfect mod, one that would totally blow me away, be dependable and easy to use (not wanting to go back to college and extend my degree just to be able understand how to use it) and finally get me off the analogs!

Found it iin the REO, everything I was looking for and more (with the REO comes a fantastic person, Rob) and now?!?!?! What do you? All this time on your hands now!!! Like Harpo said, only thing left to do is chitty chat! So I got to it, and best advice for you, rasci, is git to gittin with the chit chat! :) LOL

Oh No, now the women are spitting again. Didn't we just have women spitting in this thread 2 days ago? Jeez, now I need to practice my spitting again. Got to make credible spit, you know. Don't y'all go messin' with Ma'am, cause she'll just go spittin' right on the ground, ya hear me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread