The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyLAG

Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Well, after having this mini sitting here for almost 3 weeks with no batteries to use in it, they finally came today!

I had started to wonder if the thing was really worth all the hype, but I have to say it definitely is. This thing hits like a champ and its beautiful I'll post some pics when I get a chance. Now I just have to try not to vape myself into a coma hehe

so glad I found out about this mod...Rob, you rock!

Now I am thinking I need another one hehe

Infernia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
North Carolina
Me too... and I would love to get the color I want but... as long as I can get one is really all I care about. I keep telling myself that I saw that Rob was going to be selling them every few days and if I miss out maybe I can get one another day.
Still ... I want one tonight. :)
And grown ups turn into little kids at the stroke of 7pm. Doing happy dances if they get lucky or pouting like a two year old if we lose.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Well, after having this mini sitting here for almost 3 weeks with no batteries to use in it, they finally came today!

I had started to wonder if the thing was really worth all the hype, but I have to say it definitely is. This thing hits like a champ and its beautiful I'll post some pics when I get a chance. Now I just have to try not to vape myself into a coma hehe

Good to here you got your battery's and like the Mini.

Welcome to the REO family :)

Hi Andy, glad your batteries came and you like (understatement - huh!?) your mini. It sounds like soon you shall be a REO-coholic. :)

Infernia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
North Carolina
I decided I'm gonna' break out of the black and red mold I live in and go for a purple purple REO Grand. And I too am a tad of a pessimist or realist whichever you prefer. No ordering the batteries or charger before getting the mod for me either. I would cry if I saw a set of batteries and charger but there was no mod to go with it.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I decided I'm gonna' break out of the black and red mold I live in and go for a purple purple REO Grand. And I too am a tad of a pessimist or realist whichever you prefer. No ordering the batteries or charger before getting the mod for me either. I would cry if I saw a set of batteries and charger but there was no mod to go with it.

It would be even worse to have the mod and no batteries or charger to go with it.

I got a purple/brushed in the first run of the Grands and I really love it but then I'm a purple fiend. I'd just about decided to go red/red or red/black when I get a mini but really I'd rather have a purple/purple.

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
well I wasn't sure I would get one so I didn't want to order the batts til I did hehe
Happy days are here, glad you got everything you need, I think someone should invent a nic meter or nicolyzer, sort of like a breathalyzer Oh scratch that idea, next they'll be pulling you over for vaping and driving

Morning MX. Yes, we did, and you and Rhaps? Mike and I do a "Dollar Store" Christmas. Neither he nor I really need anything (the blessed plight of seniors ;), so we each take a $20 dollar bill to the Dollar Store and the rules are you have to spend the whole thing. Interesting gifts, useful gifts, gag gifts, and so on. It gets to be quite fun and allows he and I to have a Christmas without spending a lot on something we don't need. It was a sweet, quiet day for us. Phone calls to and from loved ones. A nice ham dinner with all the trimmings. All in all, a really good Christmas.

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
Doing well working from the PC today but need to run to town to do some mailing and stuff other then that looks like a good day. :)

Good to see ya back on, I know you probably needed the break though.... Well i am off to work again...One of these days, I'm gonna hang it up and just be sorry....On second thought, I will probably NEVER retire. I will have to stay busy doing somethin...

Be well Talk later my Friend....

Infernia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
North Carolina
It would be even worse to have the mod and no batteries or charger to go with it.

I got a purple/brushed in the first run of the Grands and I really love it but then I'm a purple fiend. I'd just about decided to go red/red or red/black when I get a mini but really I'd rather have a purple/purple.
You might be right about not having a battery, since I hear that Rob ships within 3days now. BUT in my defense I wasn't even sure I wanted a Grand until I just said so :) just now. I fear the mini battery will die on me mid-day. I was just worried about the Grand being a really hot vape.
Funny I am no purple fiend. I like black because colors come alive when you have a lot of black stuff. I lose my black purse all the time in my house, so a hot purple like the REO Grand purple/purple will stand out and look awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread