The WTH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA
Okay, so my WTH moment; I got my first rda yesterday and spent all day trying to figure out why it would fire on my wife's ego battery, but not on my mod... I even posted in the technical forum before I realized I just needed to adjust the center pin... Then I put on my ......!

Sent from my VZW 4GLTE LG G2

Nice, welcome to the whole new world of rda's. Just don't sub ohm on that ego battery

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA
Note to self... Be sure to remember if you wired your mod for parallel or series next time... uploadfromtaptalk1398467231157.jpg

Last edited:

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA
Yeah... I actually remembered that I wired it for series but what I didn't remember was the orientation of the batteries so I basically had two positive wires and no negatives. It vented as I was removing it from the mod. Kinda ...... I used my MNKE batteries. They weren't all that cheap. Luckily only one vented.

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
WTH? Some pretentious douche told me to just ring up is stuff and give him the receipt cuz I wasn't worth wasting his time on with conversation... I'm not some pimple faced teen puke bagging twix and beer at the quickie mart, and BTW good luck getting help with your $600 smart phone next time you ....... it up -- because you're not worth my time!

Sent from my LG G2 using Taptalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
WTH? Some pretentious douche told me to just ring up is stuff and give him the receipt cuz I wasn't worth wasting his time on with conversation... I'm not some pimple faced teen puke bagging twix and beer at the quickie mart, and BTW good luck getting help with your $600 smart phone next time you ....... it up -- because you're not worth my time!

WTH? Some ppl eh? eesh

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA

I know how you feel. I do IT Tech Support and everybody wants to be a diy tech for themselves. They Google their problems, try some answer they found on a forum posted by a 12year old then call me screaming and yelling that their computer is broken. Then treat me like a jerk and that I'm the a hole that messed it up. Those are the kinds of people I just keep on hold forever. Its even worse onsite. People are just ignorant idiots sometimes you just need to ignore them and remember that you are prob going to turn out better than them anyway. I'm not a people person and I hate working with the general public, but it comes with the job. Meh.

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
I know how you feel. I do IT Tech Support and everybody wants to be a diy tech for themselves. They Google their problems, try some answer they found on a forum posted by a 12year old then call me screaming and yelling that their computer is broken. Then treat me like a jerk and that I'm the a hole that messed it up. Those are the kinds of people I just keep on hold forever. Its even worse onsite. People are just ignorant idiots sometimes you just need to ignore them and remember that you are prob going to turn out better than them anyway. I'm not a people person and I hate working with the general public, but it comes with the job. Meh.

I get both ends of the spectrum working retail -- don't get me wrong, I am a ppl person and absolutely love my job, especially the tech support and customer service -- but on the opposite end of this guy I get the people that think that I manufactured their device, that I should instantly know what is wrong and how to fix their device (or hand the a new one for free... But that's an entirely different rant for another time) and my personal favorite, the customer who thinks that since I wear a Verizon shirt I must service the towers and control what kind of signal they may or may not be receiving in their tin roof hunting shack in the middle of the woods. Lulz.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Lmao -- No Kat not the Post Office. The other one. P--- ed Off! hehe :lol:

Teehee..... I knew that! ;) Just wanted to taunt ya little tiny bit, Seriously.

I get both ends of the spectrum working retail -- don't get me wrong, I am a ppl person and absolutely love my job, especially the tech support and customer service -- but on the opposite end of this guy I get the people that think that I manufactured their device, that I should instantly know what is wrong and how to fix their device (or hand the a new one for free... But that's an entirely different rant for another time) and my personal favorite, the customer who thinks that since I wear a Verizon shirt I must service the towers and control what kind of signal they may or may not be receiving in their tin roof hunting shack in the middle of the woods. Lulz.

You DON'T?? Oh no! Say it isn't so! WTH was I thinking! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread