Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
LM-youknowwhat-O! Tiz me, Seriously.

Kat-my-Midget -- I guess I never told ya this, but dwarfs freak me out! bwahahaha
JC-hysterical.gif
WTH? bwahahahaha

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
WTH??? Don't people READ THEIR OWN DRIVEL anymore??? Obviously they don't know how to use an edit button, either...

Yep..that is why I am staying away from the political threads now. Way to much pooty-poo being posted in the FDA
threads. I mean really WTH?

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
WTH is that black cherry tobacco juice tasting wayyyyy too much?
WTH does it taste even more in an aspire tank on an eGo spinner as it does in a Nautilus and a Provari?
WTH does it sometimes taste like way too much and sometimes not quite enough in that same Nautilus???

WTH is the wind always directly facing you when bicycling no matter which direction you're going in and even if you turn around?
WTH is there always effin' wind when bicycling??
WTH is there never any wind when hiking???

WTH am I still up at this time?

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
You people are still up? WTH???

WTH am I even replying to this thread at t his time; I'm on vacation for a week starting tomorrow and should be cleaning the place up early to enjoy the rest of the week... ah, WTH, I'll just head to the vape shop and pick up some supplies and do some shopping on the way back, THEN get at least one thing cleaned up.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You people are still up? WTH???

WTH am I even replying to this thread at t his time; I'm on vacation for a week starting tomorrow and should be cleaning the place up early to enjoy the rest of the week... ah, WTH, I'll just head to the vape shop and pick up some supplies and do some shopping on the way back, THEN get at least one thing cleaned up.

While you're there Torch..pick up a STELLARE RDA! WTH?

Snapshot_20140609_3.jpg

Jc61990

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
New York, USA
I think forums are bad for me. Every time I sign up for one I always seem to have less money in my bank accounts... After ecf I bought at least 4 or so authentic mechs and two DNAs. Just signed up on an r/c forum and 1200$ magically disappeared and several quadcopters showed up at my door. And the voice in my head keeps telling me to buy this fancy carbon fiber one. But then I try to tell my self no its too expensive. Then I think but its carbon fiber! Then I say no again, then its in my shopping cart and more money disappears from my bank. And now I'm stuck at work for 13 hours a day for the rest of the week making up my bad habits... WTH.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread