This is Tom from VapeSourcing, ECF special customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStrom

Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Recently we noticed that many customers feedback that can not track the order or our customer service email feedback too late, here we are so sorry for bringing you the trouble.

From now on, you can send email to me directly and will reply you within 24 hours.
Tom

marketing01@vapesourcing.com

For order issues, if your order status says "payment accept" that means the order still have not been shipped, you can request refund directly and we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says "complete" and tracking in 17track.net says "information received" that means your order have been shipped and waiting for the post office warehouse arrangement, we will push the forwarder and post office to arrange your order asap, also if delay over 3 days, we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says “complete” and tracking in 17track.net says "in transit" that means your parcel will be arrived very soon.

For pre-sell products, please kindly noted that the shipping time depends on the manufacturer, we will push them also can give you the refund directly.

Any question, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom

Hey I forgot to save my order number would you like to help me get it? I bought SMOK mag kit with the mail "william.safstrom@gmail.com" thank you.

Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
HI @Verashu,
I've just checked your website. The VapeSourcing web page shows the RBA's are in stock and that the tanks also are available to order on there.
If you could PLEASE follow up and get this processed.
Thank you for your assistance!
jdy
Hello, @jdy ,as the rba has sell out, we don't change the condition to out of stock as it will in stock again in this week, we will arrange to send to you immediately if it in stock.
hope you can understand.
sorry for that.

• Optimistic

Klarebear20

Apr 7, 2018
I order a Vgod pro mech 2 and a purple pro color kit with a baby beast. The vgod came without issue and was actually early but the pro color was over a week late getting to me and instead of a new purple pro color I got what looks like a used and broken red camo pro color that isn't usable and no tank. My order number is 100086767-hongkong

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I order a Vgod pro mech 2 and a purple pro color kit with a baby beast. The vgod came without issue and was actually early but the pro color was over a week late getting to me and instead of a new purple pro color I got what looks like a used and broken red camo pro color that isn't usable and no tank. My order number is 100086767-hongkong
Hello, @Klarebear20 , can you take a picture of the procolor kit for me?

Klarebear20

Apr 7, 2018
15248239800672047900525.jpg

thiccandmorty

May 3, 2018
Hey, guys!

I just purchased a tank and a mod box from vapesourcing. Based on Facebook reviews, as well as the reviews on this thread, I’ve found the best way to contact them is through Facebook Messenger.
I was a bit nervous about my purchase, so I immediately sent a message asking about my order. They sent me my order information (my tracking number, status, and where its coming from), which was really helpful and a relief.
My package is currently in transit. Hopefully it’ll get here soon. If i have any problems, I’ll be sure to post them here and let you all know what actions were (or were NOT) taken by the company.

@Verashu

Last edited:

thiccandmorty

May 3, 2018
I placed my order on May 1st, 2018. It’s now May 4th, 2018.
My order on 17track says it’s in transit, and that the shipment info was received. I’m not sure if that means they have sent it off yet, or if my order is still sitting in a factory, waiting to be shipped.
Last night I messaged the Facebook page asking if my order had shipped, and they replied that it had and I will receive updates in two days.
So far, so good, but I am a bit nervous. I hope my package is what I expect it to be, and I hope it gets here shortly.
I’ll continue to keep this forum updated.

@Verashu
Tracking Number: LN266946792SG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread