Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
HI @Verashu
My order is a Pre-Sell and still shows arrival date of 03/31/2018 can you please check to see if the Resa Prince will be in soon?
Order number 100080748. Thank you!!!
@jdy , Hello, the resa prince is still pre sell now, my colleague forget to change the date, sorry for that,

jdub0409

Apr 13, 2018
Hello vaper friends I received my Mag kit today. Unfortunately when I opened the package I found that the glass on the tank was broken inside. Although the extra spare glass that's comes with the kit was not. Lucky I plan ahead and order some extra glass cause I knew that this might happen. Even though the glass showed up broken I'm still happy on how fast my order was able to get here and for that I say thank you. @Verashu
Did you order to the US from the US Warehouse? That's what I did on Monday and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation and I paid for DHL. How long did it take?

Reactions: stols001

nada decat

Apr 8, 2018
Did you order to the US from the US Warehouse? That's what I did on Monday and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation and I paid for DHL. How long did it take?
@jdub0409 Hey there - it seems they are totally legit but takes while to process, get them out, respond to email.
I got my money back right away - you can call paypal to dispute and just let them handle, and/or eventually(few more days??) they will respond and give money back , or if you have time, you can wait for your order to come (I reckon month or so more ? ). I really wanted my stuff now due to birthday event .. so asked for money back. It was refunded straight away when they got to the email in a day or two- so about a week or so just to respond to email.

Last edited:

jdub0409

Apr 13, 2018
@jdub0409 Hey there - it seems they are totally legit but takes while to process, get them out, respond to email.
I got my money back right away - you can call paypal to dispute and just let them handle, and/or eventually(few more days??) they will respond and give money back , or if you have time, you can wait for your order to come (I reckon month or so more ? ). I really wanted my stuff now due to birthday event .. so asked for money back. It was refunded straight away when they got to the email in a day or two- so about a week or so just to respond to email.
I also requested
Hello everyone,

Recently we noticed that many customers feedback that can not track the order or our customer service email feedback too late, here we are so sorry for bringing you the trouble.

From now on, you can send email to me directly and will reply you within 24 hours.
Tom

marketing01@vapesourcing.com

For order issues, if your order status says "payment accept" that means the order still have not been shipped, you can request refund directly and we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says "complete" and tracking in 17track.net says "information received" that means your order have been shipped and waiting for the post office warehouse arrangement, we will push the forwarder and post office to arrange your order asap, also if delay over 3 days, we will give you 300 points as a compensation.

If your order status says “complete” and tracking in 17track.net says "in transit" that means your parcel will be arrived very soon.

For pre-sell products, please kindly noted that the shipping time depends on the manufacturer, we will push them also can give you the refund directly.

Any question, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing/Tom
Hi there,
Since none of the emails are being replied. I will now proceed to forcing paypal to give me the refund. Thank you.
im having to do the same thing. Can’t get anyone to answer any of my emails and I’ve sent plenty

ashess2002

Apr 20, 2018
Hello @Verashu ,

I'm from Malaysia.
I'm a little bit nervous after I made my purchase about 4 hours from this post.
My purchase was USD52 and I paid via Mastercard.
What shocked me was that my card told me I was charged well over my expected budget.

I understand that USD to MYR (Malaysia Ringgit) is USD1:MYR3.9
So I should expect my shopping to be at about MYR200+
But I was charged MYR300+

When I asked the live chat, they responded that the exchange rate is 6.2

Help ='(

My order number is
100094045-hongkong

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

ashess2002

Apr 20, 2018
Hello @Verashu ,

I'm from Malaysia.
I'm a little bit nervous after I made my purchase about 4 hours from this post.
My purchase was USD52 and I paid via Mastercard.
What shocked me was that my card told me I was charged well over my expected budget.

I understand that USD to MYR (Malaysia Ringgit) is USD1:MYR3.9
So I should expect my shopping to be at about MYR200+
But I was charged MYR300+

When I asked the live chat, they responded that the exchange rate is 6.2

Help ='(

My order number is
100094045-hongkong

All sorted! =D
Thank you very much!
I called my bank and it was all good
Now all that is left is to wait for my pre-order

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI @Verashu
My order is a Pre-Sell and still shows arrival date of 03/31/2018 can you please check to see if the Resa Prince will be in soon?
Order number 100080748. Thank you!!!

Hi Verashu,
Even though these products show they are in stock - This order still has not shipped.
Could you PLEASE check on this and get it shipped.
Order #100080748-hongkong - Payment Accepted
Thank you!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi Verashu,
Even though these products show they are in stock - This order still has not shipped.
Could you PLEASE check on this and get it shipped.
Order #100080748-hongkong - Payment Accepted
Thank you!
Hello, @jdy , as the TFV12 RBA coil is out of stock now, so we haven't sent you the package, it will in stock at this week. sorry for that.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello, @jdy , as the TFV12 RBA coil is out of stock now, so we haven't sent you the package, it will in stock at this week. sorry for that.

HI @Verashu,
I've just checked your website. The VapeSourcing web page shows the RBA's are in stock and that the tanks also are available to order on there.
If you could PLEASE follow up and get this processed.
Thank you for your assistance!
jdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread