Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes Blue. No screws, only cotton and liquid. And there will be no need to be careful when wick will go inside the coil. Imagine that in case that wick is very fat and cant go inside the coil, the most possible is to damage the wick and not the coil lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Will this work with temp control?
with the right wire, it will work way better with temp control than current style of coiling Beco. This new style doesnt have legs, so you will forget hot spots, hot legs, burned taste because of the hot legs, etc. Its the ultimate way for vaping of any style. Mech, VW and temp control devices will be upgrated with this new part for Tilemahos

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Maybe Imeo has come from the future and play with us xaxaxaxa axaxaxax
axaxaxa, nice thought Blue. The same thought came to my mind about Tesla when I learned what he discovered. He was not from here for sure!

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
WHOAAA Imeoooooooooooooooo .... I am falling in love with the V2plus right now ... boy you are really really good in making people curious ... gee ... if I would live in greece I would be scratching at your door already :) :) have a great evening my friend !!!! and ... today also means less than 10days ... right ???????? IMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! in any case THANX for pushing forward !!!!

and one more ... today I found this old bottle of some juice I mixed I guess in april (Flavor Arts "Tobacco - ROYAL") ... man this taste in the new V2plus .... just AWESOME !!!!!!!!! manifique ... extraordinary mountainous phenomenal ... geee we need our friend ROBERTO back !!!! forget about iiiiiiiit !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread