Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I'm a little disappointed that cotton (or any gross, drippy, floppy, etc. wicking medium) is still seemingly part of the equation.
dont worry snork. Even wick will be able to do more things than you already know! You will be very impressed about the way the new part works

Reactions: snork

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Happy to hear it's like so Imeo,it's really interesting to see what you brew
For us this time.
Also I hope you could protect It
From the copiers in some way.

The most important is that we will have enough of this new rebuildble part for
All our Tilemachos and later on maybe an update for the Ithakas as for now
I build too many coils for the vaping family lol
It will be really nice to have it later with the future coming new Ithaka close 510 base :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Happy to hear it's like so Imeo,it's really interesting to see what you brew
For us this time.
Also I hope you could protect It
From the copiers in some way.

The most important is that we will have enough of this new rebuildble part for
All our Tilemachos and later on maybe an update for the Ithakas as for now
I build too many coils for the vaping family lol
It will be really nice to have it later with the future coming new Ithaka close 510 base :)

Thank you Its:)

We will have enough of these new rebuildables, thats not a problem. And yes, we will make new rebuildables for Penelope and Ithaka too. You will be able to make too many coils in a very short time with this new part!

For now, I will make the new 510 base for Ithaka and then I will make the new rebuildable part for it :)

But I think that leemc asked for a non air control base, not for a sealed base. Is it right Leemc buddy?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Will the new rebuildable allow construction of shorter atties too? :) Imagining how a shorter Penny mini would look :)

This new part that I am making right now is the same as the old one, for compatibility protec. But yes, we can make it shorter. In fact we can make this part 4mm shorter, so Penny would look really tiny. Imagine Penelope almost without its cap!

Reactions: proteckt3d

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Thank you Its:)

We will have enough of these new rebuildables, thats not a problem. And yes, we will make new rebuildables for Penelope and Ithaka too. You will be able to make too many coils in a very short time with this new part!

For now, I will make the new 510 base for Ithaka and then I will make the new rebuildable part for it :)

But I think that leemc asked for a non air control base, not for a sealed base. Is it right Leemc buddy?
Yea that's the one buddy. 510 non afc base so it will be shorter to use on the stealth. Like the Odysseus 510 [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread