Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man, I want to seriously meet this lady now.

My dominion is small.... Only an acre. LOL.

Anna

ETA: Also, the government can "seize" it anytime it wants to, so there's that. Not nefariously, they just have to pay me whatever the tax assessment says, and build railroad track there. Fortunately, Tucson decided the railroad should continue going all over but mainly right downtown. I kind of like it though..

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Now I have to go stage an intervention for some persons who have an unhealthy obsession with the Royal Wedding.

I, personally, feel melancholic at BOTH Weddings and Funerals...

But...at least at a Funeral...there's a chance that someone's moving on to something "better"...

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
... And, what about tootle puffing.
Many and many online vape shops don"t carry 18 mg anymore.
It isn't fair...
Look for a product called Sapphyre. It's a nic additive... My local shop carries them, and they're great.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I purchased an Ares RTA at the local vape shop last weekend.($40.00 CAD.)The draw is a little looser than the Beserker I got about a month or so ago.Both are very good tootle puffing machines.:)

The only sad thing is they don't fit on my Pico 75watt.

On a side note we got new neighbours next door and .... they're vapers too!

Last edited:

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Thank you Shawn for the suggestion, I'll give it a go.
I have both the Berserker and the Ares, prefer the former.
First, they (the Siren 22 too) misses the liquid flow control.
Second, it is very difficult to set them up to use the same 18 mg liquid I use with the Nautilus mini.
They seem to be designed around using 6 mg e-liquid, irrespective of the build used in them...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I did a good deed yesterday! We had a handy man do some work for us and he was new to us. I saw him smoke so I asked him if he ever tried vaping. He said he tried Blu but it didn't do much for him…big surprise there.

So I let him try some of my stuff and sent him home with one of my older mods and tank and juice. He couldn't believe how much better it vaped than Blu. So we looked through some of the AIOs on line because I think that kind of setup is easier to start with. I'm also mixing hima bottle of juice with 26mg nic because he smokes a couple packs a day!

I hope it works out for him because, in addition to the smokes, he's a little overweight, is a fast food junkie and has coronary artery disease. In fact he has six stents!

Users who are viewing this thread