Not open for further replies.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
New mod?

What?

I'm a recovering mod ........indulge me. ;)

Vmod XL from vapage. It's really a badarse setup. I've been using it both as a bottom feeder and direct drip mod. With the 18650 battery and 9ml reservoir it'll probably last me two to three days of self-sustained vaping action :toast:

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Not yet, I just got it a couple days ago. I already had a couple 18650's and a charger which I use for my bike lights, so that was one of my requirements for a new mod. I've seen some great reviews for the kick, but I don't know if I'd splurge for it. I don't have a problem recharging my batts every night to keep them topped off, and the extra life from the 18650's would be great if I do go away for any extended amount of time. The kick does look inviting though... :)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I just got a Kick & I'm waiting on some 18490 batts. The best part about one is it allows a consistent vape. No more fresh battery/weak battery vaping. I think it'll be worth the $45. From what I've seen it doesn't take much to mod the Vmod XL to use it. Just have to ground the Kick to the negative post.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
That does sound pretty nice. You'll have to let us know what you think once you get it up and running. I'd be particularly interested in how it works out with the XL. Right now most of my vaping $ is going to go towards restocking my e-juice supply, picking up some 1.8 ohm atties, and a SS drip-tip from Super T. Then... I'll be ready to spend more monies modding ;)

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
Haha, that's the best part though :D

A hobby like this, which prevents me from going back to analogs and is much cheaper than cycling, is fine in my book any day. Heck, even if I spend more $$ on vaping than I did on ciggs I'll still make my $ back in insurance premiums and doctor's bills. Once I get settled in with a nice setup it's usually just maintenance (e-juice) from then on. I've never been a big mod ........ unlike some people ;)

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
good morning Crew, I hope all the fanboys and fangirls are ready to take on the weekend! Enjoy. I'm off for a trip to my cabin for a couple days, making the trip with me will be a couple VMODS, a Pro-vari, probably a precise P-18, and an absurd amount of some of my favorite juices. I think RY4 and Malty Toffee will be taking the trip, maybe even something from (ssshhhhh don't tell) another vendor, ya know, just for the sake of variety.

Have a nice weekend all, catch you early next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread