Unofficial BWB Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlh445

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
I just received the HNF this morning, and I couldn't wait so I 'super' steeped it in a cup of hot water for an hour, shaking vigorously every fifteen minutes. In the mailbox it came an almost uncolored light liquid, by the end of the hour it was a pretty light lemony type color. Dripped some onto an atty, vaped and peed myself. After I cleaned up, I loaded up a new Smoktech Jumbo 1.7ohm single coil (Resurrector), threw it onto my Vector Variable Volt and went to town. Been tooting it all day. Inhale, sweet honey and a mild tobacco. Exhale, more honey and a light nuttiness. It literally lingers on the tongue and I find myself constantly licking my lips after a drag lol. It's wonderful. I never got to try the RY4, but I can certainly recommend the HNF.

DMitch

Apr 3, 2012
Panhandle, FL
DMitch, Casablanca, whether steeped or not, is not a flavor for everybody. It is what I like to call "Papa Juice", because I think it is something my Papa would've liked. It is a very bold, spicy, earthy, and complex. It is not sweet and many people will just not like it. I bet it is closely related to whether people like drinking black coffee or not...you either love or you don't. Just my thoughts. I happen to love black coffee and also CASABLANCA ;)

Here's my update on Casa after 2wks of steeping...
My initial out of the box vaping experience was not so good on this juice. It was fumy and burned my nose on exhale (imo) was questioning if I would like this juice VERY VERY different from Don's RY4.

Based on few suggestions to steep...today I can say I am truly IMPRESSED w/this rich flavorful juice! I am lovin this one now!!

Thanks to all for suggestions & advice on this GREAT juice. It's not for everyone but it is for me.
I still don't like black coffee!

BTW...does Don over fill his 30ml juices?

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Haha...Still don't like black coffe! Hilarious! As far as the over-filling? What exactly do you mean? I had a problem with a couple of his last batches because he changed the nipple to be a wider opening and it has caused some leaking from up under the top/cap. I have had to modify how I drip and also how I shake. Now, I make sure everything is completely dry inside the cap, and before I put the top back on I wipe the tip with a napkin. I am not sure if this is what you were referring to, though. I actually like the smaller nozzles better, much more control over those babies!

DMitch

Apr 3, 2012
Panhandle, FL
Haha...Still don't like black coffe! Hilarious! As far as the over-filling? What exactly do you mean? I had a problem with a couple of his last batches because he changed the nipple to be a wider opening and it has caused some leaking from up under the top/cap. I have had to modify how I drip and also how I shake. Now, I make sure everything is completely dry inside the cap, and before I put the top back on I wipe the tip with a napkin. I am not sure if this is what you were referring to, though. I actually like the smaller nozzles better, much more control over those babies!

What i meant was is Don generous w/his 30ml...is it more than 30?

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Oh, I'm here Mr. Mann, just busy at work the last couple days so I didn't find time to log on. Besides that I'm the last guy you want to ask about 555Exotic. There are really only two flavors from BWB that I tried and didn't like, 555, and 555E. LOL. I"m not a fan of any 555 I've ever tried, from any vendor, so it ain't Dons fault. Just not my thing I guess.

Can I ask all you other enthusiasts that love 555 Exotic to do your best to explain the flavor. I have posted elsewhere, and maybe even here, what I think it taste like, but I want to see if I could wrangle a type of consensus.

p.s. When is the man phorbin coming back?

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
DMitch, Casablanca, whether steeped or not, is not a flavor for everybody. It is what I like to call "Papa Juice", because I think it is something my Papa would've liked. It is a very bold, spicy, earthy, and complex. It is not sweet and many people will just not like it. I bet it is closely related to whether people like drinking black coffee or not...you either love or you don't. Just my thoughts. I happen to love black coffee and also CASABLANCA ;)

Here's my update on Casa after 2wks of steeping...
My initial out of the box vaping experience was not so good on this juice. It was fumy and burned my nose on exhale (imo) was questioning if I would like this juice VERY VERY different from Don's RY4.

Based on few suggestions to steep...today I can say I am truly IMPRESSED w/this rich flavorful juice! I am lovin this one now!!

Thanks to all for suggestions & advice on this GREAT juice. It's not for everyone but it is for me.
I still don't like black coffee!

BTW...does Don over fill his 30ml juices?

i've never actually measured it out, but either he overfills his slightly or some of the other vendors I've dealt with underfill theirs slightly....its gotta be one of the two. :vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh, I'm here Mr. Mann, just busy at work the last couple days so I didn't find time to log on. Besides that I'm the last guy you want to ask about 555Exotic. There are really only two flavors from BWB that I tried and didn't like, 555, and 555E. LOL. I"m not a fan of any 555 I've ever tried, from any vendor, so it ain't Dons fault. Just not my thing I guess.

All I can hear in my head is Lil Jon saying, "WHAT?!" But, whats next?..."Okay!" We all have a our respective tastes. I actually think it is cool that you are not such a "fanboy" that you force the issue. You were the one that told me (a while back) about Nutty not being much more than a way too nutty vape (I believe it was you) and you were right about that one, not about 555 E though, haha. Good to see ya back!

Hey Phorbin, are you what I like to call, a Full House Member, meaning you have tried all of Don's flavors? I know his line-up changes periodically, but at any one time had you tried them all. I'd like to see a list of what you've tried an the ranking, maybe that would be too much...but, I'd like to see.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I've tried pretty much everything in his lineup that appeals to me, except for a couple of the newest flavors. I was once lucky enough to beta test a few flavors also....one or two of which have yet to see the light of day. [*jealous ranters must line up single file according to height:evil::evil:]

All I can hear in my head is Lil Jon saying, "WHAT?!" But, whats next?..."Okay!" We all have a our respective tastes. I actually think it is cool that you are not such a "fanboy" that you force the issue. You were the one that told me (a while back) about Nutty not being much more than a way too nutty vape (I believe it was you) and you were right about that one, not about 555 E though, haha. Good to see ya back!

Hey Phorbin, are you what I like to call, a Full House Member, meaning you have tried all of Don's flavors? I know his line-up changes periodically, but at any one time had you tried them all. I'd like to see a list of what you've tried an the ranking, maybe that would be too much...but, I'd like to see.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
LOL...you'd be amazed what is possible with the obviously superior product that is BWB!

Am I cheatin...is this possible?!?!

RY4 was my FIRST love in ejuice and I am still "in love"!

Recently I got my first bottle of Casa and didn't like it at first but I am reaching for and vaping more Casa than RY4!!

I did not think that was possible:facepalm:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey phorbin, have you ever tried any of Deanna's candles? I am not a candle person, but I was thinking I could get some for my wife and still have Don's fragrances lofting in the air! There are some of the exact same names of candles as some of the juices. I think this could be an awesome compromise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread