USA Manufactured PV (From CaSH and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
"In all this confusion.....I don't recall whether I've fired five, or six shots.....So the question is: Do you feel lucky? PUNK!"

This is why I don't get up early....it's just naturally what my brain's thinking....

OPEN, OPEN, OPEN...."You're killin' me Larry!!!" The Puff Master wants to purchase his Prodigy.....

bea58

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
Portland, Oregon
Come on guys. Remember 3/20? The hype built to a fever pitch. Steve sure knows how to whip everyone into a frenzy!! All he had to do was give a definite date and time and people could chillax. I feel sorry for you poor blokes, sitting here like whipped puppies begging for a bone.

Welcome to Masterpiece Theater, folks.

Funny, I've been thinking the same thing this morning.... feeling a tad manipulated? But you know bizzy, people love anticipation, so for most it's fun to play the game. I don't like that Steve hasn't divulged the price though, it's not as if he hasn't known for days (weeks?) what they'll sell it for... I have this idea he intends to blow everybody away with a super low price ($99?), but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

And so I wait, like everybody else...

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Funny, I've been thinking the same thing this morning.... feeling a tad manipulated? But you know bizzy, people love anticipation, so for most it's fun to play the game. I don't like that Steve hasn't divulged the price though, it's not as if he hasn't known for days (weeks?) what they'll sell it for... I have this idea he intends to blow everybody away with a super low price ($99?), but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

And so I wait, like everybody else...

Just a little manipulated :(

And $99? I almost crapped my pants laughing!! :D

Wowzerz!! The Prodigy v1, sold out...already? That was QUICK! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread