Status
Not open for further replies.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
luckily i know my mail lady and my little sister was in her sons graduating class. ive told her she can leave anything at my house (safeish neighborhood.. had some drunks try to break into cars a few weeks back) if im not there for the day, or call me to tell me i have something i need to sign for and can meet her at post office to get it. then there is other times that the post office doesnt even get my package and it sits at the next town over for a day or two and infuriates me because that post office wont release the package to me at all. i ahve tried. you will get it tomorrow. if you dont sign for it or they have it out on the truck when you try leave a signed letter saying you are expecting package with tracking number XXXX and go ahead and leave it at the mailbox.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I'm getting stress bumbs omg -__-

I always break out in stress bumps when stuff like this happens.

I'm puffing this Halo Triton like a cigarette @ 18mg so I don't smoke an analog. >:eek:

damn you USPS!

it could be worse though like the package UPS left at my door in front of my apartment that got stolen. So it could be worse...

on the plus side the charger comes tomorrow... so I guess it keeps me from using the provari with the batteries straight out of the box :)

and I still got vape mail. My tanks and tips are here. I'm going to open them now in hope that it makes me happy! Not to mention my newest Song of Ice and Fire is here :D

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I feel your pain. My regular mailman is great, but the guy who sometimes fills in is useless. I had a package coming, my car was by the mailbox, the door was open and you can clearly see that from the mailbox. I didn't hear him on the street and the rat fink just put the card in my mailbox - no knock, no ring the doorbell. Attempted delivery - BS.

Hang in there, get to the PO in the morning and prepare to enjoy your weekend.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I had that happen with the Reo. My mail comes everyday between 3:15PM and 3:45PM, so I'm waiting and waiting. I finally check the mailbox and there was a slip that they had come at 9:30AM. 9:30AM??? My dogs aren't even awake at 9:30AM, so of course they didn't bark.

Regarding stress bumps. It's common to break out when you start vaping. I had those weird ones that hurt, but never come to a head, on and off for the first month or so.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Can i put my vivi nova glassomizer on my old blu battery? or will something bad happen?

The worst that can happen is it won't last very long. Be careful with the threads, Blus supposedly have 510 threading, but they can be fussy. I've read posts where Blu threads got messed up when putting other devices on them.

ETA: I try to use all of my gear.

beargsl.jpg
7yda.jpg

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Poor stuff bear. Has to use that HUGE tank on an eGo. Love the drip tip though. I got some of those atomizers thingys. I didn't know I could use them like that. :blink:

The worst that can happen is it won't last very long. Be careful with the threads, Blus supposedly have 510 threading, but they can be fussy. I've read posts where Blu threads got messed up when putting other devices on them.

ETA: I try to use all of my gear.

beargsl.jpg
7yda.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Poor stuff bear. Has to use that HUGE tank on an eGo. Love the drip tip though. I got some of those atomizers thingys. I didn't know I could use them like that. :blink:

As long as they are 510, but not many are. That is a Green Smart Living. Blu is 510, but I don't know what other cig-a-likes are.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Blu are supposed to be 510 threaded, ive had a few that wont screw into my pv, but yes you can use 510 threaded things on it. it just wont last very long. and please DO NOT try to charge blu with any other 510 charger. blu is reversed polarity (positivie is where the engative is) on the battery compared to the others. for atomizers it doesnt matter though. i still like to use my Blu Pina Colada once in a while

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Blu are supposed to be 510 threaded, ive had a few that wont screw into my pv, but yes you can use 510 threaded things on it. it just wont last very long. and please DO NOT try to charge blu with any other 510 charger. blu is reversed polarity (positivie is where the engative is) on the battery compared to the others. for atomizers it doesnt matter though. i still like to use my Blu Pina Colada once in a while

I can't find a better Pina Colada or Coffee flavored juice yet :(

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
It says 510 atomizers on the box. I just never knew what to do with them and I never thought about attaching them to anything. They came without a You Tube video or manual. :) I think I have to fill these with juice too.

As long as they are 510, but not many are. That is a Green Smart Living. Blu is 510, but I don't know what other cig-a-likes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread