Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi!

I'm been using the Efest IMR 18650 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 2000mAh - Nipple Top and the Efest IMR 18350 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 800mAh Rechargeables ... they've been charing fine (Efest charger).

Those are good batteries. Sounds like the battery is a bit loose inside the mod - that will be the spring. Have you tried stretching the spring up?

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
Finally got my AGA-T+ running right. So here it is, on top of my Vamo in "mini mode".

photobucket-39809-1361065837920_zps9f8c3ff4.jpg

Next to a Bolt & Vivi Nova, for size comparison:

photobucket-51479-1361065698091_zps77ede013.jpg

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Oh man -- Only 24 hours with my VAMO and it's dead! :(

I ? think ? it's the battery connection (the damn spring) but who knows. It was working like a charm ... went to change the battery (I've just been using the small one - in mini mode while charging another - then going back and forth between them - and all of a sudden it decided it wouldn't turn on.

I can see the monitor / led screen flash 2-3 times as I'm twisting on the cap, but once it's screwed in, nothing.
Wondering if it's the spring on the cap - (which has been working just fine, although it does seem a bit more stretched out, now) ...

ARGGGGHHHH!

P.S. The batteries have been charging up, no problem - so I know they're fine.

HALLLLLPPPPPP!

Don't take this wrong, just trying to cover bases....
Did you press the fire button 5 or 6 times to turn on the unit again?

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I ? think ? it's the battery connection (the damn spring) but who knows. It was working like a charm ... went to change the battery (I've just been using the small one - in mini mode while charging another - then going back and forth between them - and all of a sudden it decided it wouldn't turn on.

I can see the monitor / led screen flash 2-3 times as I'm twisting on the cap, but once it's screwed in, nothing.

Sometimes mine won't turn on with five quick presses. Happens with both of mine. I assume it's because my timing isn't perfect. Try pressing more than five times.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Thread says Vamo check in. Well checking in. V1 trash can after only 3 months. v2 is getting iffy. sometime great and sometimes not. Still like the mini mode with it though. Great idea by going big battery or small battery with the same device. I don't know why all of them arn't this way. I like the idea of my own choice of the size with the same body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread