• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in SG public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manischeek

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
singapore
Wah liow eh.. This whole thread must be stickied. So many news n funny jokes.

Power la

For me, I vape at my workplace while repairing machine, in the storeroom while checking for parts, at the locker room, at the movies(u guys must try), in the midnight bus n many many more.

Ya la, don't be a dungu n vape a 15mins session. 1-2 long drags. Ok liow. The thrill, the adrenalin, the fun.

But it's boring wen doing alone.
All my work place thinks I'm an addict, wen refilling.

And they say it's harmful than analogs.
So many explanations, still they don't wanna listen.

Until one of my fren go through oxygen mask at clinic lately due to coughing blood. Bloody Analogs.

Nonsense la, wanna help them
They don't want...

Vinniz

Moved On
Dec 13, 2011
But it's boring wen doing alone.
All my work place thinks I'm an addict, wen refilling.

And they say it's harmful than analogs.
So many explanations, still they don't wanna listen.

Until one of my fren go through oxygen mask at clinic lately due to coughing blood. Bloody Analogs.

Nonsense la, wanna help them
They don't want...

To each his own, maybe ur approach was wrong. Sometimes u have to explain the different aspects of vaping vs cigarettes. Don't sound forceful or boastful cos to each his own. Just continue with ur vaping and may they see the light themselves.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
I agree w villianci. I didn't force-feed my buddies w mind-boggling facts abt vaping or its benefits vs smoking. Did my thing till they asked n i quote,"Sweet grandmother's spatula!!! What is that?!"

When e curiosity sets in, I told them simply,"Read up and u'll learn."

A few days later... "Bro, vaping sounds like a good idea! Ermm, where can I get me some of tt stuff?"

A few nudges in e right direction later, they were on e vaping bandwagon and then came e friendly reminder from me,"Guys, yes, vaping is fun. But pls do it discreetly."

"Whaaaat in e name of Aunt Sally's sheeshkebab r u trying to tell us?!!" And e reply was short and simple. This is e reality in SG, sad but true.

Last edited:

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Good for me, my colleagues used to smoke in the office, after we all switch to vaping, we all vape like nobody's bussiness in the office, LOL... And we're no longer feeling guilty for making the office smelly like when we all still smoke analog... I even purposely buy a shinny stainless steel stand for my e-pipe to showcase it to the contractors who come into the office... :p

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Agree... maybe 5 years down the road there will be replaceable parts & tank version of the e-pipe...

If don't have, maybe I'll invent one... :p

In the time being, I'm satisfied with the vapor production of the e-pipe, the second generation pipe uses 5V, it's awesome, sure beats my eGo-T anytime...

Last edited:

Augmented7

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Woodlands
You can vape anywhere you want (as long as nobody notices or cares). But if you get caught in a no-smoking zone, you'll have to explain yourself. And good luck trying to get through most peoples thick skulls.

I vape in cabs alot. But first I 'suss up the driver (I don't try with ah pek or Mr. straight-lace). But, I ask the taxi driver if he's heard of e-cigs... and if he minds... and I usually need to give him a lengthy explanation of it and show him a sample puff... then ask... can you smell? Of course not... it's pretend!! But if he's cool, he'll let me vape away :) :vapor:

I quote a reliable official source that says "Using an e-cigarette, though discouraged, is not an offence under the law." But I also quote the law which defines smoking as 'exhaling smoke'.

I wouldn't recommend smoking in front of police because they do have the authority to confiscate it (for further investigation).

My favorite is when I blow a big puff of vapor in a crowd and watch the aunties duck away, then see their puzzled reaction... Eh?? No smell?!? Heng!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread