Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Can the +post not go all the way in?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you are referring to my BF mod, I wanted to get good compression to limit spinning of the center post. I tried several combinations and this one gave the best stability. I rethreaded a Reo Grand center pin to the 2-56 thread of the Stratus center pin, cut it down, and drilled the feed hole. Used a Reo silicone grommet on the bottom, some silicone tubing in the middle, and a cut down Protank gasket with washer up top. This allowed enough compression to limit turning which was a problem I had with the Stratus as it came. I need to make a very short 2-56 stainless piece to go between the feed hole and the wire hole to make juice return better.

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
Stratus22 dripper custom top cap

RZkuLUx.jpg

VUA2hVq.jpg

can i get a one of those? :)

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    I love my Stratus22's. 1st was from the second list. Second one was from classies here on ECF. I think the new cnc version is found here STRATUS Genesis Atomizer by Vapor Werks This is still the BEST performing genny i run. I have 2 in rotation since arrival. And as i type this, enjoying some grenada in a stratus22, riding on my LUX paps. Mr Herron, your work is amazing!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread